Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
angelroses
AllanMurray
Lynn
Carolyn
innerlight
kazandlee
Violet
11 posters

Where do the animals go?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Where do the animals go? - Page 2 Empty Where do the animals go?

Post  Violet Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:04 am

First topic message reminder :

I believe all pets cross over and meet us on the other side, but what about wild animals, birds insects etc?
    Do you think the afterlife is a world similar to this where the wild animals go a spiritual wild, the birds go to spiritual trees and so on?
    Do pets ever choose to have a life of freedom in spirit?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Where do the animals go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do the animals go?

Post  Cassy7 Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:17 pm

angelroses wrote:i believe all pets and animals have a soul..they pass over just like us to heaven..no one heard of rainbow bridge were all animals go...
    I know I will be reunited with all my pets when I pass over....and there all very happy in heaven now..were there is no cruelty.....:bfs:
    I'm glad you posted this - it reminded me that last night I was on my way upstairs to bed and out of the corner of my eye I saw my dog (who died last August) a few steps behind me.  It was just a glance of her back and tail!

Cassy x
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Job/hobbies : gardening reading drawing..
    Registration date : 2013-11-14

Where do the animals go? - Page 2 Empty where do animals go

Post  angelroses Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:40 pm

hi cassy,
    im new to the site,nice to meet you....aww that was lovely to hear about your dog...yes I believe you did catch a glance ....I bet it brought comfort to you....
    they all go to ...rainbow bridge...when they pass....one of my dogs always appeared on a photo with my granddaughter...after he passed......
    love n light kath...:angelx:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:21 pm

...and what about the dream I had recently?    
    A lucid dream seeing hubby with our Yorkie.
    Soft fur,licked me with her little pink tongue.    The feel of her warm body in my arms and the way she wriggled around....I still haven't forgotten that.   It was real!
    gabzgrl
    gabzgrl

Female
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2013-05-14

Post  gabzgrl Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:54 pm

You can nurture a pet's soul just like you nurture your child's soul. I speculate that certain animals go to the animal realm, a place that is wild and free where animals are in constant dream and unity with the divine wild consciousness of the animal spirit. I've channeled deceased animals and they seem to be at rest in that certain place. While domesticated animals might be in a blend between assisting human consciousness as spiritual protectors.

I've seen my cat in a few dreams clear as day, esp in astral projections. He seemed unaffected by the attack I was getting, and as he leaped off my bed he directed me away from the bad assault and to awakening that I was in a dream.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:35 pm

gabzgrl wrote:You can nurture a pet's soul just like you nurture your child's soul. I speculate that certain animals go to the animal realm, a place that is wild and free where animals are in constant dream and unity with the divine wild consciousness of the animal spirit. I've channeled deceased animals and they seem to be at rest in that certain place. While domesticated animals might be in a blend between assisting human consciousness as spiritual protectors.

I've seen my cat in a few dreams clear as day, esp in astral projections. He seemed unaffected by the attack I was getting, and as he leaped off my bed he directed me away from the bad assault and to awakening that I was in a dream.
    You seam to understand this quite well. 
    I see the place an average animal goes more like a holding pen. For very small animals like ants, there is almost no holding at all, almost an immediate return.
    Those animals close to humans as well as some higher primates are on their way to become individual souls.
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Job/hobbies : gardening reading drawing..
    Registration date : 2013-11-14

Post  angelroses Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:42 pm

gabzgrl wrote:You can nurture a pet's soul just like you nurture your child's soul. I speculate that certain animals go to the animal realm, a place that is wild and free where animals are in constant dream and unity with the divine wild consciousness of the animal spirit. I've channeled deceased animals and they seem to be at rest in that certain place. While domesticated animals might be in a blend between assisting human consciousness as spiritual protectors.

hi gabzgil,
    I treat my cats and dogs like children,i have 2 of each.getting older now....my one cat loves me singing to her.and at nite she does some strange noises in the dark.she does wake me up shes that loud ,makes me think she is talking to the cats I have lost or some thing.....I do believe they go to a beautiful place when they pass....:bfs: angelroses

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:17 pm