Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
millergrls
onefreespirit
Assumpta
shezza1982
Karin
Carolyn
SpiritVoices
Aura
Kaere
Metal Dog
Violet
15 posters

Spirit Moving Things

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 Empty Spirit Moving Things

Post  Violet Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was talking about someone who has passed to spirit on the phone once and his picture jumped off my wall, this is one of the things i'm talking about but the other is when you lose something, a ring for example, and then it turns up in a strange place days or even weeks later, has this kind of thing happened to you?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirit Moving Things

Post  millergrls Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Here is another one in the same house. One morning I was sitting at my dining room table working on the computer. At this table was a chair that was a little off centered so that when you sat in it one leg was off so the chair would lean down. My Uncle Jack was passing away, and I was sitting there crying. All of a sudden, I felt a sense of peace and that chair moved down as if someone was sitting in it. I told them thank you for sending me peace. Also at times when I was sitting in the dining room in the morning I would hear noises in the living room of things being moved around and papers being shuffled. It never bothered me though. I always felt safe, except for those first few months of the darker spirit.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:52 pm

One free spirit, i experience the same thing of seeing things move and go into rooms but it happens so quick, but I now realize what I see. it doesn't bother me, but I know what it is. Just like sometimes I hear voices. Now I have started to listen to those voices. I will get there. I know that someone is trying to give me a message. I am ready to start listening.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:02 am

onefreespirit wrote:Reading all your replies I just remember that last Friday was a hot day @ work and driving home, I was thinking about whether my girl or man had the air con on at home. its funny cause when i pulled in the drive way my girl knew I was home the air con turn on by itself I did ask her if she or he put it on neither of them did, I just smile and laugh and said thanks for doing that to my spirits. It always happens around me and my girl, I know it would be her father that passed away 11yrs ago in a car accident he always there she just doesn't pick it up. I listen to her when she talks about him and say to her listen to what you are saying, he is reminding her he is with us all the time. At work the front door shuts by itself when no one around, I see in the corner of my eye when I work that someone come through the office door and gone in the other office but no one there, but there is in spirit. Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 609912

It's great how they help us out :flo:

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 am

Just read your posts Mary too, it's strange because so many mock what we believe in but I bet almost everyone has experienced something similar to our experiences here, I think spirits are showing us they are around all the time in these kinds of ways :flo:

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:51 am

Always trying to give us comfort, if only we were all awake enough to realize and sense it. We would all live in so much peace. My Grandmother passed last year, and to some it would seem really rude to say that I don't miss her. I don't, I know she is with me at all times. There is no reason to miss her, just because I cannot see her.Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 114703
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 am

The last funeral I attended I could not cry, because the person i'd lost was pain free and finally where he wanted to be, he had been ill a long long time and I was happy when he finally crossed, many think we are heartless when we don't appear to grieve, but I grieved watching him suffer horribly for months, that distressed me far more than his death, so I totally get where you're coming from mary, it's so good when you can take comfort from their prescence around you :hugz:

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 160943
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Same as my husband. He suffered terribly with illness.
    Through that illness he lost a leg. I have been given messages from him telling me he now has 'two legs' again.
    What better news should anyone want? To see our loved ones out of pain and happy again.
    :urwelcome:
    Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Once again Joanie you are right. Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:14 pm

millergrls wrote:Once again Joanie you are right. Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 21581

I do try,Mary! Very,very hard.....Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 160943

Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 809779

Joanie x
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Hello

Oh all the time that is quite the norm in the World I walk in. I can be down at me desk in the basement that is also a Library for the Centre I run and a book will fall from the shelf. When I go ot pick it up ( as most times they land open ) I will see what is on the page is what I need to hear or needed to find for something I was working on. Other times it is the owner of most of the books that comes to me saying OK down time sit and read and forget the World's work load for a bit.

At the Metaphysical Society I help run, I was at the cupboard setting up and shards of an amathyst tower litterally came flying off and hit me softly in the chest areas. I had not touched it at all. Someone with me saw this happen and he was stunned. Said it just flew off....how. I clearly heard I want to go with ye, I want to go to Stonehenge. They belonged to the man that owned the books and one of his dreams was to touch Stonehenge. I took the crystal pieces with me. Then when I got home I was told whom they were for.

This AM a paper fell from the table and there is no reason for it to fall. When I picked it up I was remined of something I had to follow up on that I had totally forgotten about but is very important to do so.

Most times its simply a stronger message of Hello I am here make note of me.

Lynn
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:55 pm

We have things being moved all the time here. Not really sure who's doing it all, someone said I have a couple of spirit children here moving things, which I don't mind at all.

Talking of your Ken saying he now had 'two legs' Joan. Many years ago when I was at the spiritualist church I attended I had my grandmother come through, right at the end of the reading my uncle Frank made an appearance and said that he now had both arms. He's lost one during the way. It's nice to know that isn't it.

Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Assumpta wrote:We have things being moved all the time here. Not really sure who's doing it all, someone said I have a couple of spirit children here moving things, which I don't mind at all.

Talking of your Ken saying he now had 'two legs' Joan. Many years ago when I was at the spiritualist church I attended I had my grandmother come through, right at the end of the reading my uncle Frank made an appearance and said that he now had both arms. He's lost one during the way. It's nice to know that isn't it.

Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 348985

It's the sense of excitement that comes through with their message as well,Maureen.

You can also feel the happiness they feel to be 'normal' again.

Even though they are referring to a spirit body not a physical shell.

Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 114597

Joanie x
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Yes, you're right Joan. What made me laugh at the time was that he came in right at the end, he was always late when on the earth plain, so nothing seems to have changed Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 809779
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Nice to know as well,we will feel young again with all that energy coming back.

Feeling my age a bit lately......Spirit Moving Things - Page 2 160943

Joanie x
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Reading through this topic again it made me think just how often spirit are around us without us realising it.

Little things we take for granted. Losing something and then finding it in the most unlikely place.

Small happenings around the house that we cannot put down to natural happenings.

A phone call from someone we haven't heard from for a long time then suddenly the phone rings and it is them.

Worrying about finances and suddenly we find we have a small win on the lottery.

Catching a quick glimpse of movement out of the corner of our eye,we turn our head and there's no one there.....

Joanie
    becklyn37
    becklyn37

Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

Post  becklyn37 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:33 am

I am beginning to think I have a "prankster" ghost living in my home.  I have been looking for my credit card since last Thursday, I have looked everywhere.  I even went through my garbage and couldn't find it.  I made an announcement to my empty house that if I didn't find it by 5pm today I was going to report it as lost and order a new one.  I left and ran some errands.  Wouldn't you know, when I returned home, it was laying right in the middle of my coffee table in plain sight!  This sort of thing happens all the time, and I just shake my head and laugh.  I am certain that the card was not laying there, as I said I had looked everywhere!  :giggles:
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:07 pm

In the aspect of losing something...
    I at some point lost an earring, not sure where initially or at what point but I noticed it getting ready in the morning.  Unbelievably, I found it months later at my work in a utility closet as I was filling the mop bucket. Looked down and there it was!

Still to this day not sure how it got there.  For the chance of it to had been lost there initially was almost slim to none.  It means it would of stayed on me from the time I dressed for work, traveled to work...and even that being so and possible, the rare times that Im even in that vicinity is only if Im there in the early shift to fill it. I dont even use the mop bucket.  And only every 5 days in rotation is it my job at the end of the day to dump it. The coincidences and timing just never seemed to be able to match up.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:40 am

Have you ever tried setting up an experiment using a small object.
    Something light not heavy?

Asking spirit to move the object.   Make sure it is in an open place.
    Measure the distance from all sides of the object to prove that it may have been moved.     No drafts around it.
    becklyn37
    becklyn37

Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

Post  becklyn37 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:26 am

SpiritVoices wrote:Have you ever tried setting up an experiment using a small object.
    Something light not heavy?

Asking spirit to move the object.   Make sure it is in an open place.
    Measure the distance from all sides of the object to prove that it may have been moved.     No drafts around it.

Good idea @SpiritVoices.  I will try it tomorrow and let y'all know how it turns out.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:34 am

Great!  Would like to know how it turns out...:love:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content