Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
OpalMoon
SpiritVoices
millergrls
lumas
SparK
Native spirit
iScorpio
Beware_of_Italics
feather
Lynn
WishingMel
Sacred-Star
AngelTony
innerlight
Violet
19 posters

Does psychic ability run in the family

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Does psychic ability run in the family  - Page 2 Empty Does psychic ability run in the family

Post  Violet Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

or are you the first psychic in your family?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shortangel

Female
    Number of posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2012-11-14

Does psychic ability run in the family  - Page 2 Empty Re: Does psychic ability run in the family

Post  shortangel Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Both my Maternal Grandmother and my Mother had abilities, Gran loved what she could do, yet my Mum when I was a child told me the spirit children I saw were in my imagination.

The family were brought up catholic, but went away from it when my Mother was young. My Maternal Grandfather came from a Fairground back ground and he is now one of my guides, my Gran has just made herself known as a guide as well.

June
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Does psychic ability run in the family  - Page 2 Empty Re: Does psychic ability run in the family

Post  Violet Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:20 am

SeaCharms wrote:I don't consider myself a psychic but my grandmother was supposed to be psychic. She's in her 90's now and whatever abilities she had she no longer has.

That's an interesting point do we lose our abilities well into old age, or is it more a case of spirits 'retiring us' or perhaps we simply don't want to do it or don't have the energy any more.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:23 am