Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
DIANE
Blackcrow
Kaere
PPrncpl7
Panda
Beware_of_Italics
innerlight
Violet
mac
SpiritVoices
14 posters

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ Empty How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 pm

you saw a member of your family who had passed over long before you?
    You are not aware you have passed into the world of spirit.
    What would be your reactions?
    Joanie x
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ Empty Re: How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................

Post  mac Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Joanie wrote:you saw a member of your family who had passed over long before you?
    Joanie x

I'd have to guess but it might be something along the lines of: "Huh, so much for what I rambled on about for decades in-the-body. I didn't even recognise that I'd kicked mi clogs!"

or some such thing..... How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 451437
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ Empty Re: How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................

Post  Violet Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Hmmm..i'd probably say something daft like 'hello, what are youdoing here' not realising I was the one who had gone there. How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 809779

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:45 pm

[quote="mac"]
    Joanie wrote:you saw a member of your family who had passed over long before you?
    Joanie x

I'd have to guess but it might be something along the lines of: "Huh, so much for what I rambled on about for decades in-the-body. I didn't even recognise that I'd kicked mi clogs!"

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 619524
    I'd say 'Not you again!' or some such thing..... How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 451437 Or the usual 'Where am I' looking at the angels clustered round me bed.
    Or the other kind.................... How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 354831
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Joanie x

Well since it's common for me to see passed over loved ones in the dream realm.. I would think it was nothing more than a dream... I guess it would be a matter of how coherent I was, and conscious I was at the meeting for it to click in. Then once it did I would probably jump and scream to high heavens that I was not in my body, or on earth anymore, and that I was finally.... home.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:52 pm

I think I would feel the same as you,Innerlight.
    Gloriously happy!
    How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 348985
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:18 am

At first, shocked, but I don't think it'd take long at all for me to be happy about it.

I'd be back at my real home, so all is good. How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 348985

Kristin
    Panda
    Panda

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2011-02-28

Post  Panda Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:08 pm

That's a good question... Hmm. I would probably say something like "(persons name) why are you here? What do you have to tell me." I would assume that the family member was a messenger of some sort.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 pm

I would be very surprised,then wonder where I was. How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 160943
    Was I dreamimg?
    Then the next reaction which would set in and I would think how solid they looked.
    If I hadn't believed in the spirit world,I would panic a little and think were they really dead,had someone made a mistake about their passing.
    All these thoughts would go through my mind first.
    Then I would look at myself to see if I looked any different.
    Then I think realisation would set in that I had passed over into the spirit world. How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 28115
    Joanie xx
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Joanie x
    Hello Joanie
    A difficult question to answer--you see I already see my friends and family who have passed in my dreams and in my meditations!
    I also believe that one or more of them will be there at my passing -and it will be a joyous occasion until I think of those that I have left behind!
    It is those who are left behind that we must think of--send out our healing thoughts to--the departed are indeed 'HOME' and those left behind must wait their turn to join them.
    PPLL n L dear lady
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:35 pm

and it will be a joyous occasion until I think of those that I have left behind!

Hi Peter, i've been thinking about this and want to create a new thread on it I hope you don't mind.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:37 pm

PPrncpl7 wrote:
    Joanie x
    Hello Joanie
    A difficult question to answer--you see I already see my friends and family who have passed in my dreams and in my meditations!
    I also believe that one or more of them will be there at my passing -and it will be a joyous occasion until I think of those that I have left behind!
    It is those who are left behind that we must think of--send out our healing thoughts to--the departed are indeed 'HOME' and those left behind must wait their turn to join them.
    PPLL n L dear lady
    Peter

Lovely thought to have,Peter.
    My first thouhts on passing,would be my daughter and grand children and how much I would miss them until they join me in the spirit world.
    PPrncpl7

Male

Post  PPrncpl7 Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Lovely thought to have,Peter.
    My first thouhts on passing,would be my daughter and grand children and how much I would miss them until they join me in the spirit world.[/quote]
    Hello Joanie
    Am sorry but must disagree!!!
    YOU will be able to be their for them--around them--see them grow!! It is they who will miss you unless they are fortunate enough to learn that which I have learned!!
    I despair at how many of the people I know do not understand that their loved ones are just a thought away. I try to explain where I am able but too many do not want to see or are unable to see.
    The time must surely come when mankind wakes up to his/her potential! I live in hope!!
    Peter
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:48 pm

PPrncpl7 wrote:Lovely thought to have,Peter.
    My first thouhts on passing,would be my daughter and grand children and how much I would miss them until they join me in the spirit world.
    Hello Joanie
    Am sorry but must disagree!!!
    YOU will be able to be their for them--around them--see them grow!! It is they who will miss you unless they are fortunate enough to learn that which I have learned!!
    I despair at how many of the people I know do not understand that their loved ones are just a thought away. I try to explain where I am able but too many do not want to see or are unable to see.
    The time must surely come when mankind wakes up to his/her potential! I live in hope!!
    Peter[/quote]

You have just made feel a lot better,Peter.

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 21581
    Joanie
    PPrncpl7

Male

Post  PPrncpl7 Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:51 pm

TY Joanie
    HOPE springs eternal - as the saying goes!
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:06 pm

I was going to start a thread on this very topic, about how we wouldn't miss our loved ones on earth when we cross, we'd probably see them more often than ever before and also know the truth (rather than what they let us believe,) about what they get up to How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 809779

Imagine all those parties and no worrying about what to wear, the hairdressers or the cleaning up afterwards How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 821538

I will be much more sociable when I've gone How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 809779

PPrncpl7

Male

Post  PPrncpl7 Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Hello Violet
    We will miss our loved ones -'If they are unable to connect with us!'
    When we are in 'spirit' we are able to 'look down' on our loved ones! But are they 'ABLE' to connect with us????
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Hi Peter, every time they send us a thought, surely? They may not be aware they are connecting though, this imo is why we need mediums. How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 28115

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:27 pm

I feel time moves differently in spirit - so to us it'll probably feel more like just a separation of days or months until their time on earth is done.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Yes,time is different in the spirit world,they move a great deal faster than we do.
    Not sure how much faster but definately quicker than we do.

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 28115
    Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Blackcrow Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:17 pm

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 348985 Hi joan,
    As long as i saw my husband first i would be happy

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Blackcrow wrote:How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 348985 Hi joan,
    As long as i saw my husband first i would be happy

Namaste

I have a feeling Ken will be there waiting for me.
    With a nice cuppa,I hope!
    How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 160943
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:59 pm

I don't know how I'd react actually. They all died while I was very young so I don't know if I'd feel any affection or happiness at seeing them, might be too much like strangers. My dad I probably would - or I think I would. I might just be excited at seeing Dad but he himself would be just a stranger. Handshakes all 'round lol. I dunno - thinking about this makes me feel a little alone.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi Kaere, to be honest I never stopped to consider that kind of situation, but there is a good chance there will be someone there for you by the time (in the far distant future) it is is your time to go home. How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 21581

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:54 am

Kaere wrote:I don't know how I'd react actually. They all died while I was very young so I don't know if I'd feel any affection or happiness at seeing them, might be too much like strangers. My dad I probably would - or I think I would. I might just be excited at seeing Dad but he himself would be just a stranger. Handshakes all 'round lol. I dunno - thinking about this makes me feel a little alone.

I think when your time comes to pass,you know instinctlively who your parents are.
    They will greet you and you will come to know them as you should have life.
    How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ 21581
    Joanie xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:19 am