Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
DIANE
Blackcrow
Kaere
PPrncpl7
Panda
Beware_of_Italics
innerlight
Violet
mac
SpiritVoices
14 posters

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 Empty How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

you saw a member of your family who had passed over long before you?
    You are not aware you have passed into the world of spirit.
    What would be your reactions?
    Joanie x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................

Post  Violet Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:09 pm

I should imagine they'd watch over you even if you didn't know them they would certainly know you How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    DIANE
    DIANE

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Job/hobbies : cashier/ thirsty for Afterlife knowledge
    Registration date : 2011-06-16

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................

Post  DIANE Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:37 pm

My reaction on seeing loved ones when I pass over would be ... would be... I canny describe the feeling!!! ,so overwhelming so amazed .Relieved.so glad that I believed in life after death on the earth plane,dont have to start from scratch here How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 984769
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Do you ever dream of them,Diane?
    Very realistic dreams?
    If you do,they are most likely paying you a visit.

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 182340
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:11 am

Joanie wrote:you saw a member of your family who had passed over long before you?
    You are not aware you have passed into the world of spirit.
    What would be your reactions?
    Joanie x
    I'd think I was dreaming. I've dreamt about relatives that have passed before so this is not unusual for me. If they told me I was died I would think this is a funny dream.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:11 am

I would be very startled,indeed.
    Also think I was dreaming.
    How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 160943
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 pm

I bet it sort of feels like a dream waking up over there.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Thinking on this topic again,we must wonder for a little while,exactly where we are?
    Dreaming? Wonder where we are exactly?
    Strange place to us?
    The questions mount up?
    How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:55 pm

Strange place to us?

Hi Joanie, perhaps it won't feel strange, perhaps we'll recognise it on our return to it?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 am

Violet wrote:
    Strange place to us?

Hi Joanie, perhaps it won't feel strange, perhaps we'll recognise it on our return to it?

Now there's a point,Violet.
    Like coming home from holiday?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Hi Joanie, yes something like that How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 15910a lot less baggage and dirty washing though How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 809779

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Joanie, yes something like that How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 15910a lot less baggage and dirty washing though How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 809779

And no customs to explain the extra bottles of booze you have hidden.
    (excuse me,I'm in that mood tonight! How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 809779 )
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:32 pm

We have a smilie for that mood Joanie How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 3093756457 How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 809779

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Violet wrote:We have a smilie for that mood Joanie How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 3093756457 How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 809779

The little devil! I missed that,Violet. How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 738889
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:01 am

Interesting question Joannie. Not sure what I would feel actually probably relief but also one of joy I think.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Assumpta wrote:Interesting question Joannie. Not sure what I would feel actually probably relief but also one of joy I think.

No more problems,no more worries,Assumpta.
    Just utter bliss.
    How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 pm

I imagine waking up over there is quite a shock because we'd be so light, we'd probably feel bigger with absolutely no pain, worry, stress or any of the little aches and pains and discomforts, I imagine we can see and hear far better than we can here theough we have no eyes and ears.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:44 pm

What I am looking forward to,is shedding old age.
    Being able to swim,run and do all the things I used to do when I was young.
    To feel alive again!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 pm

I think you'll definately feel very alive, I think most of us will feel more alive than ever before, I hope you get to do all of those things JoanieHow would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 21581

Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Post  Aura Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:39 am

excited, because of who i know i would be seeing. i'd be sad at leaving others on the earth plane and also if i see them hurt but i would always be close to them. but i'd be so happy to see the person i know i would see :-)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Yes it must be quite strange having those two feelings though I have heard once we depart we see the 'bigger picture' and do not pine for loved ones left behind

Aura

Female

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 Empty lol

Post  Aura Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:44 pm

id think 'oh my god, im dead, but im not dead, im ALIVE!' then id ask when i can go to the earth plane to flicker some bulbs on and off and move things...lol
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:30 am

how can you open your eyes after passing?
    Aura

Female

Post  Aura Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:33 am

its simple. just open your eyes! like you do now! :-)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:45 am

I should imagine you would still resort to old habits as on the physical plane.
    You would automatically 'open the eyes' but not aware that it is not necessary in spirit.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi Joanie, I seem to have missed this, I agree I think we remain just as we are warts and allHow would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 2 809779

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:27 am