Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
DIANE
Blackcrow
Kaere
PPrncpl7
Panda
Beware_of_Italics
innerlight
Violet
mac
SpiritVoices
14 posters

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 3 Empty How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

you saw a member of your family who had passed over long before you?
    You are not aware you have passed into the world of spirit.
    What would be your reactions?
    Joanie x
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 3 Empty Re: How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Then I should imagine we will gradually change.

We will not need to speak,to see with eyes but I shall still need my cuppa.How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 3 809779
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 3 Empty Re: How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................

Post  Aura Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:46 pm

i'd feel like peter pan and sing out loud 'i can fly! i can fly! i can fly!' How would you feel when after passing,you opened your eyes and................ - Page 3 809779

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:17 pm