Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Out of body during surgery?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Out of body during surgery? Empty Out of body during surgery?

Post  Violet Mon May 30, 2011 10:52 pm

Do any of you recall being out of body during surgery? I have read of people who can and know what the surgeons were talking about at the time, and even those who ventured further and saw and heard what their relatives were doing at the time.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Out of body during surgery? Empty Re: Out of body during surgery?

Post  innerlight Mon May 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Violet wrote:Do any of you recall being out of body during surgery? I have read of people who can and know what the surgeons were talking about at the time, and even those who ventured further and saw and heard what their relatives were doing at the time.

If they are under anesthetic they would not go out of body during surgery. However, if for some reason they lose you during the surgery. In other words you have cardiac arrest and die on the table. Then you have a strong change of going of body.

I've had three surgeries in my life where I was under. Each surgery one minute you are counting down to going out. As soon as you hit that number you are waking back up with it over.
    Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Post  Topaz Tue May 31, 2011 7:48 am

The only time that I have anything near wa when I was giving birth to my daughter. I was in severe pain (quick labour, no time for pain relief) and I just wanted the pain to stop. Next thing I knew, I was above my body, looking down on it and the pain had gone. I stayed looking down for a while and then I was back with the pain, just as she was being born.
    Maybe it was an OBE, maybe it was just my brain's way of stopping the pain. Whichever, it was better than any drugs that the Doc's could give.
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Tue May 31, 2011 12:58 pm

I watched a program on TV about an experiment by doctors on this. I think it could have been on BBC's The One Show. Doctors are baffled by people who claim to have an out of body experience. They are conducting research into this in either a hospital ward or a A & E unit (I can't remember which). They have placed items out of view from the hospital bed but visable from an out of body experience position judging by people who have experienced them have reported. I've not heard anymore about this, but its research like this which will prove it exists. A lot of doctors think it is a trick of the mind, but the person who has the OBE can recall everything that is said even if they have technically died.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Tue May 31, 2011 2:32 pm

When I was 19, I left my body for a brief few seconds as I was coming OUT of anesthesia. I woke up above my bed looking down at myself - gagging. Then I was back in my body and had the worst headache imaginable, gasping for air. I remember still, the nurse running over to my bedside and shouting "She's awake!" I'm guessing I was not supposed to be at that time? The nurse very quickly removed the breathing tube so I could - BREATHE. Go figure.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue May 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi Carolyn I wonder if you had begun to pass away at that point.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:44 am