Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
millergrls
angelrocco
Auras
Detlef
Assumpta
SpiritVoices
skye
Native spirit
Carolyn
1antique
feather
Violet
illen
17 posters

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go

illen
    illen

Female
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2012-05-02

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go - Page 2 Empty Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go

Post  illen Thu May 03, 2012 12:55 am

First topic message reminder :

I personally think babies are the best thing in the world and a baby dying is one of the saddest things that can happen to anybody. I'd like to think those tiny little angels who never had a chance to live will go to a wonderful place.

Is there anybody out there who believes that babies who die in the womb either through miscarriage or abortion (or were born dead) will go to a wonderful place and be loved and taken care of there? If so, I would be happy to hear some comforting thoughts.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go

Post  Violet Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:10 am

I had a miscarriage when I was twenty, and while it no longer pains me because I have four wonderful children, I sometimes wonder what happened to the soul of my child.
    My heart goes out to you Mary, I believe we reunite on the otherside eventually :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:42 am

I often hear a child crying,have seen him briefly once.

Holding his hand out but have no idea who he is.

The way he holds his hand is as if he wishes to give me something.

Like a young child does,palm curled in and fist downwards.

Not belongin to me...wish I knew he was....Where do miscarried/aborted/stillborn babies go - Page 2 847787939

Joanie
    jodie-christie
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : Hairdresser/mum
    Registration date : 2014-03-09

Post  jodie-christie Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:44 pm

hi, 4 weeks ago my son was stillborn...i was 33 weeks into my pregnancy and as u can all imagine we r utterly heartbroken. since it happend we have had his burial service which was a lovely setting..in the middle of the chaplin reading out the poem we had picked, a single white feather flew down really really fast over the chaplins head and straight into me and my partner. honestly i didnt think anything of it but a few people there noticed and told me it was a sign that he is ok? what do you all think? since we buried 'Juniour' i have been searching the web for a good spiritual site to help me belive in something that cant be explained...i need/want to no if my son is ok...if he is happy...and who he is with. I really do hope there is another world beyond earth where all these precious babies can go to hopefully live some kind of life like they deserve. i hope some of you can help ease my mind. thank you <3
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:43 pm

I can understand the difficulties in living through those situations. But there is a reason for everything.
    From a spiritual point of view, there is no concern for the spirit who just connected with the physical form or was in the process of connecting.
    They just go back where they came from. If needed they are pulled out so no harm can come to them.
    There is no need to live out a live. A spirit is always a spirit and never becomes the human form, it simply connects with the human form.
    And then disconnects from the human form.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:51 am

jodie-christie wrote:hi, 4 weeks ago my son was stillborn...i was 33 weeks into my pregnancy and as u can all imagine we r utterly heartbroken. since it happend we have had his burial service which was a lovely setting..in the middle of the chaplin reading out the poem we had picked, a single white feather flew down really really fast over the chaplins head and straight into me and my partner. honestly i didnt think anything of it but a few people there noticed and told me it was a sign that he is ok? what do you all think? since we buried 'Juniour' i have been searching the web for a good spiritual site to help me belive in something that cant be explained...i need/want to no if my son is ok...if he is happy...and who he is with. I really do hope there is another world beyond earth where all these precious babies can go to hopefully live some kind of life like they deserve. i hope some of you can help ease my mind. thank you <3
    I hear you.

30 years ago our son passed over at full-term, perhaps still-born but I comfort myself that he actually died while I was still holding him. He was much-wanted and his death soon started me on a path of search and discovery. 

I can't prove to you that your son is alive and well BUT it's what I am certain about for our own child and for all children.  H
    e will continue to grow and mature to adulthood in the world of the spirit, the world from which he came in the first place.  Your tiny son will be in the care of a loving individual, or individuals, who may be one/some of your extended family.  There will be folk who are sure the feather that landed on you was intended as a sign and I hope it brings you some comfort to the desperation and emptiness I expect you will be feeling.

I'll leave things at that because this is your story and not mine but if there's anything you want to say or ask - either here on the forum boards or via private messaging - then you know where to find me.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Hi Jodie-Christie and welcome, my heart goes out to you, I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure your little one will be being well cared for by your loved ones in the spiritworld.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    jodie-christie
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : Hairdresser/mum
    Registration date : 2014-03-09

Post  jodie-christie Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:26 pm

thank you all...im definetly seeing things in more of a positive way than a negative. just hope i can connest with him some how someday. :) xxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:41 pm