Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Future lives of Reincarnation?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The Future lives of Reincarnation? Empty The Future lives of Reincarnation?

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:46 pm

I am talking about the future lives we may live,not the past lives we have lived.

Thinking about our present life now and the good and the bad we have committed in this life,what kind of life do you think you would deserve next time around?

Joanie
    TheLightB4U
    TheLightB4U

Number of posts : 29
    Job/hobbies : I have no current job, hobbies are video games and collecting crystals
    Registration date : 2012-12-31

The Future lives of Reincarnation? Empty Re: The Future lives of Reincarnation?

Post  TheLightB4U Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:21 pm

I'm sure we've all done bad things in our past (this life) But i like to look into the now and future of this current life to make it better. We have so much to look forward to, abundance, love, happiness, Its there waiting for us to just reach out for it! <3
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 pm

I think you are right,TheLifeBFW.

We all hope the next life will be better than the life we have now.

I often sit and wonder what my next life will contain. No one is perfect,least of all me.

This life I have now,have been composed of many features. Peaceful in many ways,turbulent in others.

I have had a varied life,couldn't call it boring. Had one rotten husband and one good husband.....The Future lives of Reincarnation? 809779

I sincerely hope that my next life will be more peaceful than this one though it has been a happy one. I hope it is full of laughs,peace and love.

I want to travel and see more of the world. I want more freedom to do the things I want to do.

Wishful thinking.....The Future lives of Reincarnation? 160943

Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:56 pm