Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Number of Lives?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Number of Lives? Empty Number of Lives?

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:39 pm

I wonder just how many lives we live and why we live those lives?
    I wonder before we reincarnate are all those lives planned not just the first one?
    I wonder where we came from in the first place.

New souls?    Are new souls continually born?   Or do we live again and again as one soul?    

I was dreaming last night that I was a new soul!   Or I was going to be born again as a new soul.   I was feeling very excited about  this.
    In mind in the dream,it was going to be a complete new life and start again but as someone else....
    I wonder who.......?
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Number of Lives? Empty Re: Number of Lives?

Post  dovehealer Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Great questions!!! I sooooo love questions! I have always thought as a very young girl (in a private Christian school) when mention was made about "only 144,000 will make it into heaven" it was a "knowing" thought that that was because we reincarnate. Not a thought about...oh boy..Im doomed. Perhaps in theory, God started off with 144,000 and he/she will allow you to retake your course of life until you have a loving soul? Thinking along the lines of..God created me..therefore ..I am his/her child, we all have a spark of God in us, much like my children have characteristics from myself & their dad. I will always give my children the opportunity to better themselves and try again when mistakes are made.  And a whole other reason why humans can have "supernatural" gifts....I want to say, if you think this is something..you should see what my (God) father can do! lol
    As far as knowing how many lives ahead of time, I dont feel it...I think of it like studying for a test. We dont know what we dont know. After its graded, we know where improvements need to be made. Of coarse this is all my perception and everyone has their own views...and I do love that we can all have our own views :stars:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:06 am

SpiritVoices wrote:I wonder just how many lives we live and why we live those lives?
    I wonder before we reincarnate are all those lives planned not just the first one?

New souls?    Are new souls continually born?   Or do we live again and again as one soul?    

I was dreaming last night that I was a new soul!   Or I was going to be born again as a new soul.   I was feeling very excited about  this.
    In mind in the dream,it was going to be a complete new life and start again but as someone else....
    I wonder who.......?
    Souls are not born and don't incarnate, if we want to be specific. A soul in most cases has multiple incarnations at the same time, or I should say extensions, which are either incarnated or not, or in between incarnations. What incarnates is what we call spirit, which is a energy construct that has a direct connection to the soul, which exists on a completely different level. And yes, those energy constructs we call spirits are created by the soul. After all, they are the vehicle for the soul to experience physicality.
    And of cause all souls are part of the One the creator.
    It is difficult to understand one small part, the incarnation cycle, without understanding to some degree the whole, the One.

Most who enter the incarnation cycle at the start, and finish it on this planet, would go through at least 20+ incarnations, (this would be a record of some sort) and in excess of 200 incarnations. There is no one on this planet with that many incarnations.

Dreams are metaphors and need to be treated as such, and interpreted.
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female

Post  dovehealer Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:15 am

Detlef!! Cheer up...your so serious :happy:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:26 am

Am I? How would you know?

Understanding how this reality works is part of my job. I need to know in order to do my work.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:44 am

Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I wonder just how many lives we live and why we live those lives?

I wonder who.......?
    Souls are not born and don't incarnate, if we want to be specific. A soul in most cases has multiple incarnations at the same time, or I should say extensions, which are either incarnated or not, or in between incarnations. What incarnates is what we call spirit, which is a energy construct that has a direct connection to the soul, which exists on a completely different level. And yes, those energy constructs we call spirits are created by the soul. After all, they are the vehicle for the soul to experience physicality.
    And of cause all souls are part of the One the creator.
    It is difficult to understand one small part, the incarnation cycle, without understanding to some degree the whole, the One.

Most who enter the incarnation cycle at the start, and finish it on this planet, would go through at least 20+ incarnations, (this would be a record of some sort) and in excess of 200 incarnations. There is no one on this planet with that many incarnations.

Dreams are metaphors and need to be treated as such, and interpreted.
    An awful of incarnations,detlef.   At the end of all incarnations,is that the end of our progressing on all worlds???
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:03 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:An awful of incarnations,detlef.   At the end of all incarnations,is that the end of our progressing on all worlds???
    The end of this level, if we want to call it a level.
    A lifetime in the overall scheme of things is very very short.
    Even what we understand as a 1000 years is merely  a short a "holiday" in fifth density.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:17 pm

I can't even begin to imagine this....but I can believe it.....
    Thank you for explaining all this.....it must have taken a lifetime to accumulate all this information.....

Good on ya!    :grins:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:24 pm

I am connected to a great source for information.
    Some I know and if I don't know it I ask. 
    And when I write, it simply comes to me, and if I am not sure  I ask for conformation.
    Outside of this reality all information is just accessible for everyone.
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female

Post  dovehealer Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Hi Detlef :love: My apologies if I mispoke, I was just feeling a very serious vibe. Just shows you take your job seriously, as everyone should. So I just wanted to say Im sorry for my immature comment. I was in a light mood. 

Blessings
    Dovehealer
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Reincarnation is to evolve,to make progress.   To learn more through each life,to meet those from previous lives who we may have hurt or they may have hurt us....to correct mistakes..To go forward into the next life hopefully with a new start....
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:40 am

dovehealer wrote:Hi Detlef :love: My apologies if I mispoke, I was just feeling a very serious vibe. Just shows you take your job seriously, as everyone should. So I just wanted to say Im sorry for my immature comment. I was in a light mood. 

Blessings
    Dovehealer
    Not misspoken at all, you do and say what you need to say. This is what you do. Don't let anyone stop you.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:40 am

Detlef wrote:
    dovehealer wrote:Hi Detlef :love: My apologies if I mispoke, I was just feeling a very serious vibe. Just shows you take your job seriously, as everyone should. So I just wanted to say Im sorry for my immature comment. I was in a light mood. 

Blessings
    Dovehealer
    Not misspoken at all, you do and say what you need to do and say. This is what you do. Don't let anyone stop you.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:41 am

Blessings
    Dovehealer
    Not misspoken at all, you do and say what you need to say. This is what you do. Don't let anyone stop you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:08 am