Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Past lives

IslandSpirit
    IslandSpirit
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2013-09-09

Past lives Empty Past lives

Post  IslandSpirit Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:31 pm

I believe I am now starting to remember my 3rd past life ( I mean the 3rd I remember, not my 3rd life) I am a Japanese girl, maybe 8 or 9. I'm so incredibly lonely & I keep staring out the window waiting for somebody to get home ( my father, it's just the 2 of us, my mother died in childbirth with my younger sibling who was still born.)
    So far this is all I've gotten from this dream. I'm not sure why I'm remembering this, but I'm sure there is a reason. I remembered my 1st past life when I was a teenager. In that one I was about the same age, only I was in Vietnam. My father came in frantic & pulled/shoved my younger sister & myself into a closet that had been cleared out to make a hiding spot. I remember men coming in & my father yelling at them to leave, that we'd done nothing wrong. My mother was begging them to leave & the baby she was holding was crying. I was holding my sisters hand when the door opened & I saw a soldier (I'm pretty sure it was an American) look at us. Then he raised his gun & I saw a bright flash of light. That's when I woke up. I know I was shot, as was my sister. Years later when my second son was born, I recognized him as my sister in that past life & I believe that was why I remembered it. I can't wait for the kids to get back to school so I can meditate & as my guide for answers.

Past lives Empty Re: Past lives

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:37 pm

How did the dream make you feel when you first awoke?

What emotion was flowing through you?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:58 pm

IslandSpirit wrote:I believe I am now starting to remember my 3rd past life ( I mean the 3rd I remember, not my 3rd life) I am a Japanese girl, maybe 8 or 9. I'm so incredibly lonely & I keep staring out the window waiting for somebody to get home ( my father, it's just the 2 of us, my mother died in childbirth with my younger sibling who was still born.)
    So far this is all I've gotten from this dream. I'm not sure why I'm remembering this, but I'm sure there is a reason. I remembered my 1st past life when I was a teenager. In that one I was about the same age, only I was in Vietnam. My father came in frantic & pulled/shoved my younger sister & myself into a closet that had been cleared out to make a hiding spot. I remember men coming in & my father yelling at them to leave, that we'd done nothing wrong. My mother was begging them to leave & the baby she was holding was crying. I was holding my sisters hand when the door opened & I saw a soldier (I'm pretty sure it was an American) look at us. Then he raised his gun & I saw a bright flash of light. That's when I woke up. I know I was shot, as was my sister. Years later when my second son was born, I recognized him as my sister in that past life & I believe that was why I remembered it. I can't wait for the kids to get back to school so I can meditate & as my guide for answers.
    Extremely interesting account of a past life.    Can you remember the year this happened in?
    IslandSpirit
    IslandSpirit
    Just joined

Female

Post  IslandSpirit Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:40 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    IslandSpirit wrote:I believe I am now starting to remember my 3rd past life ( I mean the 3rd I remember, not my 3rd life) I am a Japanese girl, maybe 8 or 9. I'm so incredibly lonely & I keep staring out the window waiting for somebody to get home ( my father, it's just the 2 of us, my mother died in childbirth with my younger sibling who was still born.)
    Extremely interesting account of a past life.    Can you remember the year this happened in?

No, I don't get years, it's more of a remote viewing sort of thing. Unless there is a calender or something, I don't know anything other then day or night. It was me, but I could see my reflection in the window, thats why I thought I was Japanese, & once I thought it, I knew it was true. The thoughts about my mother & being lonely was what I was thinking about at the time while I was waiting for my father to get home.
    IslandSpirit
    IslandSpirit
    Just joined

Female

Post  IslandSpirit Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:How did the dream make you feel when you first awoke?

Loneliness & sadness
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Hello, Friend.

Now this more my topic yay.

In the dream, what was you feeling, scared, happy, etc.

What was the setting, was their any animals tha could represnt anything, the colours, what did they mean to you f you saw any?

Its all about questioning yourself.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:01 pm

IslandSpirit wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:How did the dream make you feel when you first awoke?

Loneliness & sadness
    With the dream in your mind....can you go to youtube and find the first song that gives you that lonely and sad feeling?
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:37 am

Hi, im new to this, I do remeber dreams, but I have had so many different dreams and also I dream more when Im tense which has been alot of my life, so its hard for me to to tell what is what.

So how if you have a dream do you recognise it to be a past life? How can you tell the difference between these kind of things?

I have had alot of dreams, of places that I have never seen, I thought I was just making them up, I still think I was, lol, they were full of people I know. Most my dreams have my Mother and Sister in them, if not family, Im still confused if the family emmebers in my dream represent that member of the way they are related to me, or the event I last saw them at.

Its funny we have a programme about gods and goddesses and there was a god, although he is worshipped as a god is wasnt an actual god more blessed with powers, we works for god. Or a certain carnation of a certain god, anyways the programme showed him from childhood and he was given gifts which saw him not only strong but also a great problem solver, so he asked so many questions, lol, he even tied up great sages as they could give him answers I feel like him sometimes, lol.

:bfs:
    IslandSpirit
    IslandSpirit
    Just joined

Female

Post  IslandSpirit Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:26 am

eyeopen wrote:Hi, im new to this, I do remeber dreams, but I have had so many different dreams and also I dream more when Im tense which has been alot of my life, so its hard for me to to tell what is what.

So how if you have a dream do you recognise it to be a past life? How can you tell the difference between these kind of things?

I have had alot of dreams, of places that I have never seen, I thought I was just making them up, I still think I was, lol, they were full of people I know. Most my dreams have my Mother and Sister in them, if not family, Im still confused if the family emmebers in my dream represent that member of the way they are related to me, or the event I last saw them at.

Its funny we have a programme about gods and goddesses and there was a god, although he is worshipped as a god is wasnt an actual god more blessed with powers, we works for god. Or a certain carnation of a certain god, anyways the programme showed him from childhood and he was given gifts which saw him not only strong but also a great problem solver, so he asked so many questions, lol, he even tied up great sages as they could give him answers I feel like him sometimes, lol.

A past life or visiting with spirits dream's will stick with you. I had the Vietnamese life dream 15 years ago & I remember it as if I had it last night.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Oh, I see, I guess its different for every one rite?

I have had many dreams and they have all been so different, my dreams are intense sometimes so its hard to tell what is what.

Thanks.
    IslandSpirit
    IslandSpirit
    Just joined

Female

Post  IslandSpirit Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 am

Yes, I'm sure it's different for everyone. Have you contacted your Spirit Guide yet? Once you make contact with him/her they can lead you through meditation.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Im not sure, lol. Im not intune with myself as I use to be.

My minds all over the place at the moment.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:42 pm

I have told some people about a series of dreams involving three entities......

im ready to tell the world

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:52 pm