Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I don't know much..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

I don't know much.. - Page 2 Empty I don't know much..

Post  Violet Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:14 am

First topic message reminder :

about these subjects to be honest but i'm sure others will be able to begin some interesting discussions in this section.
    However I do believe my partner is my 'soulmate' and by that I mean I knew the first time I met him he was the one and he is everything, best friend the lot, but that is just my definition of a soulmate.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

I don't know much.. - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't know much..

Post  Violet Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:51 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Violet wrote:But i'm inclined to believe that we don't change much when we cross over, we don't become all forgiving and saintly which is why you get 'good' and 'bad' spirits, I think you do see the bigger picture but that doesn't necessarily make you more open and loving, just my opinion :meditating:

Yes, you won't automatically become enlightened and gain the secrets to all the world.. For your mind would still be some of the one you had when you left.. If you are God fearing and think he will smite you. You would probably still leave this world with those fears, and probably not even cross over, but get stuck between worlds.
    I believe and trust my mind will be whole and complete when I leave here, otherwise i'm just not going!
    I don't fear god as the god I believe in is non judgemental and accepts us all regardless
    Only when you learn will you know more.. Even in spirit we still learn. What I am saying is just because you hate someone doesn't mean you truly hate them.
    We never stop learning here on earth and that continues on the other side
    I tend not to hate the person, there's a quote I don't know it's origins but it's 'hate the sin not the sinner' though I don't particularly go for that choice of word it describes my feelings I don't hate anyone I just hate the way they behave sometimes
    If I know you in spirit and know you are coming down and you want to learn about love... And to truly learn love you may have to learn hate.. So it will take someone to teach you hate to learn about it.. So I volunteer to come down and teach you hate. After life you may find out that we have known each other for ages, and you will can't get rid of me. :peace:
    :giggles: :giggles: That would be just too spooky but I don't think i'd want to get rid of you :hugz:

The thing is I believe we only get one shot at the physical life, I really can't get my head round this reincarnation stuff, it's like that other business too Karma people saying that you are in a mess in this life to punish you for what you did in a past one!!!! The god I believe in wouldn't punish anyone.
    All that said I do strongly believe that what goes around comes around but in this lifetime and it's not caused by a god or someone else, if you are nasty sooner or later it will return to you but this is what balances life for all imho

You will just know you didn't hate me in general. Just the opinions you made of me from this life we had together to learn a lesson.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:05 am

Now you're just going into details... Those were examples they don't have to be true or not just used to illustrate a point.

I wasn't getting into reincarnation with that topic. Just that we plan our lives before we come down picking out things we want to learn when coming to earth and that could of been one of them. It's possible to know people in spirit and come down together.

As for reincarnation as just punishment. Well that's another topic. I don't think it's punishment at all. It's out choice to come down here. If you were a mass murder and then pass over you may judge yourself harshly or not want to end on bad terms like that so opt to come back to right what you think are wrongs. There is also karma they say if you get karma here you can only pay that off here..

Those are topics for another day, and we won't know the full truth of that, reincarnation, until we pass over.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:16 am

Yeah i've gone a bit off topic there :blush: , leaving reincarnation aside, I know a lot of people believe we choose our lives down here before we come. I do believe we come from spirit, live our lives then go back home (spirit)

The bit about choosing people to come down with is interesting, what are your thoughts on choosing our spirit guides or do they choose us?
    I understand what you're saying about mass murderers too and righting wrongs I think those are the kind of people who can get 'stuck' on the earth plane or even right their wrongs by coming as guides.
    Do you think our guides are soulmates?

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:36 am

Violet wrote:Yeah i've gone a bit off topic there :blush: , leaving reincarnation aside, I know a lot of people believe we choose our lives down here before we come. I do believe we come from spirit, live our lives then go back home (spirit)

The bit about choosing people to come down with is interesting, what are your thoughts on choosing our spirit guides or do they choose us?
    I understand what you're saying about mass murderers too and righting wrongs I think those are the kind of people who can get 'stuck' on the earth plane or even right their wrongs by coming as guides.
    Do you think our guides are soulmates?

Now I think you're really going off topic.. As you are the author of the topic it is allowed for the author to go off topic.

I would say, yes. We pick our guides. After all just as the name implies. It is a guide. Someone to guide you. I don't know about you. I would want the person guiding my life to be someone I was familiar with that I have known for centuries before. Someone I resonate with. After all if your guide doesn't have love for you they wouldn't be much of a guide. It would be more like a job.

Of course every rule has an exception. So our guides could be someone that knows what you are going through in that life and could offer you better advice than someone who as no idea about it. If I were to be an inventor. I would better benefit from a guide that was an inventor or knows about it. Though it is all a learning experience so both could learn from the experience.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:33 am

Erm.............. yeah :giggles: i'll add it to the rules.

I didn't go completely off though :tong:
    Do you think our guides are soulmates? this was right at the bottom of that post.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:30 am