Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Goodie bag dream lol

Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Goodie bag dream lol Empty Goodie bag dream lol

Post  Topaz Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am

Last night, I had the most bizarre dream.
    I've got a cold at the moment, so my sleep was quite disturbed, but every time I dozed back to sleep, I went back into the same dream.
    I dreamt that people kept giving me goodie bags. They where complete strangers and the contents of the bags where quite varied. I opened one and it contained a set of Fengal bath goodies, which is something that I like, but haven't bought for years. Some bags where expensively done with ribbons and posh boxes, others where ordinary paper bags. Some contained food, some had an odd mish mash of items in, some contained make up (which I don't wear)
    I didn't know why would people that I'd never met would want to give me so many nice things, as I felt that I had done nothing to deserve it - not that I was complaining. I accepted them all with good grace and thanks, then distributed the items that I didn't want to people who I knew would appreciate them Goodie bag dream lol 28115
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Goodie bag dream lol Empty Re: Goodie bag dream lol

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 am

Topaz wrote:Last night, I had the most bizarre dream.
    I've got a cold at the moment, so my sleep was quite disturbed, but every time I dozed back to sleep, I went back into the same dream.
    I dreamt that people kept giving me goodie bags. They where complete strangers and the contents of the bags where quite varied. I opened one and it contained a set of Fengal bath goodies, which is something that I like, but haven't bought for years. Some bags where expensively done with ribbons and posh boxes, others where ordinary paper bags. Some contained food, some had an odd mish mash of items in, some contained make up (which I don't wear)
    I didn't know why would people that I'd never met would want to give me so many nice things, as I felt that I had done nothing to deserve it - not that I was complaining. I accepted them all with good grace and thanks, then distributed the items that I didn't want to people who I knew would appreciate them Goodie bag dream lol 28115

Sounds like a lovely dream,Topaz.
    I would say you are a very friendly person (which knowing you,you are. Goodie bag dream lol 182340 )
    ou also have a sense of humour,and make people chuckle so I would say that you are being offered gifts for the joy you bring to people.
    Also it sounds as if someone wants to give you something in your life for pleasure thus showering you with the sort or kind of gifts you like.
    Bit muddled I'm afraid but what I got.
    Joanie xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 pm

I think along the same lines as Joanie, being given gifts to share.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Post  Topaz Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:02 am

Thanks girlies. It's obvious when you think about it isn't it. Problem is, I'm blonde and thinking is sometimes a challenge for me Goodie bag dream lol 160943
    I love giving to others, and get as much pleasure from giving as I do receiving. Problem is, often I give until there's nothing left for me, so perhaps it's about keeping hold of what I'm given for a change, instead of always giving it away.

P.S. Joan, if I make someone chuckle, then my job for the day is done............although that lady on the checkout in Sainsbods the other day took a lot of work, but she cracked a smile eventually Goodie bag dream lol 809779
    Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  Karin Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:48 am

Dear Topaz,

I think this dream is a sign for doing more for yourself. In the sense of self-love...

You wrote you have problems with receiving gifts from others... And you? Are YOU giving enough to the most important human in your life - to yourself? Goodie bag dream lol 449294

The most wonderful persons often forget to do good things for itself... Goodie bag dream lol 621623

Best wishes,

Karin
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Yes Karin raises good points there Goodie bag dream lol 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  Karin Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Violet wrote:Yes Karin raises good points there Goodie bag dream lol 821538

Damn... where's my dictionary...

Goodie bag dream lol 809779

Karin. These days speechless - but not for a long time! Goodie bag dream lol 15910

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:44 am