Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The second 'most viewed' topic..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The second 'most viewed' topic.. Empty The second 'most viewed' topic..

Post  Violet Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:26 pm

in this forum is 'Does dying hurt' I think this is something people worry about a lot.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

The second 'most viewed' topic.. Empty Re: The second 'most viewed' topic..

Post  Violet Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:31 pm

If you're wondering 'The Life Path Number' was firstThe second 'most viewed' topic.. 821538

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:26 am

My mother (or sister) had a dream once where my grandfather came to her. (My Mom's Dad that died when I was a baby. I never knew him).

He explained to her what it was like when he died. He used a screen door as an example. He swung open and closed a screen door really gently, and said it was like that. (He actually said shutting a screen door took more effort than dying). It was effortless and he said that once he had physically died he wasn't even aware of it. Not once did he ever feel like he was no longer alive, or even asleep.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 pm

He explained to her what it was like when he died. He used a screen door as an example. He swung open and closed a screen door really gently, and said it was like that. (He actually said shutting a screen door took more effort than dying). It was effortless and he said that once he had physically died he wasn't even aware of it. Not once did he ever feel like he was no longer alive, or even asleep.

Thanks for sharing this i'm sure it will comfort and reassure peopleThe second 'most viewed' topic.. 15910

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:00 am

You're Welcome! I just found that entry in an old journal a few minutes ago. Turns out it was my sister's spirit guide that told her this in one of her dreams.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Beware_of_Italics wrote:My mother (or sister) had  a dream once where my grandfather came to her.  (My Mom's Dad that died when I was a baby.  I never knew him).

He explained to her what it was like when he died.  He used a screen door as an example.  He swung open and closed a screen door really gently, and said it was like that. (He actually said shutting a screen door took more effort than dying).  It was effortless and he said that once he had physically died he wasn't even aware of it.  Not once did he ever feel like he was no longer alive, or even asleep.

I've gone back to this old topic now that we have new members on site.

I love the description of 'dying'.   Such a lovely way to go.

I have often wondered about the act of dying.    What it is like.
    Is it peaceful?    Do we feel any pain?  Or do we 'sleep' away?
    How do we know we have 'died' if there are no signs that we are now no longer in the living world?

Joan x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:44 pm