Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Auras
kati637
6 posters

Trying to kill yourself in a dream

kati637
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-05-08

Trying to kill yourself in a dream Empty Trying to kill yourself in a dream

Post  kati637 Tue May 08, 2012 3:53 pm

I recently had a dream where basically the whole time this young child was trying to kill me. So, almost the whole time i was trying to fight back or run from her. In the end of the dream i realized that young child was me, after i realized this in my dream i became her so i was then in her body. I was hoping someone could give me some insight on what my dream means. In the past i have had many similar dreams of seeing a young girl that i knew was me but didnt look like me and always scares me in my dreams.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Trying to kill yourself in a dream Empty Re: Trying to kill yourself in a dream

Post  Auras Tue May 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Well I Think It Will Be That You Would Have Dreams That Tell You What Your Past Life Was If You Want More Info Message Me!.:)
    kati637
    Just joined

Female

Post  kati637 Tue May 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Auras wrote:Well I Think It Will Be That You Would Have Dreams That Tell You What Your Past Life Was If You Want More Info Message Me!.:)

So could that mean that my past life was negative since the dreams always come out to be neagtive and violent?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue May 08, 2012 4:21 pm

When You Was a Kid Was You Violent.
    kati637
    Just joined

Female

Post  kati637 Tue May 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Auras wrote:When You Was a Kid Was You Violent.

not even close but thanx anyway :)
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue May 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Try Meditating You'll Get Messages And Clues Through Meditation
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue May 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi Kati637 I think that perhaps you are wanting a new way of life, big changes, newer and better things, are you feeling fed up, distracted like you want to try something new? The 'old you' (the child/the past) in your dream is trying to 'kill' (but not in a physical death sense) you in order to bring the 'new' into your life.

Just as the death tarot card seldom means death, it tends to mean leaving the old way, the old life, old ideas, even old beliefs and such, I think this is what the 'death' in your dream means, I hope I have worded this ok and you get what i'm trying to say, as always please feel to disregard this if it makes no sense.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Tue May 08, 2012 9:51 pm

kati637 wrote:I recently had a dream where basically the whole time this young child was trying to kill me. So, almost the whole time i was trying to fight back or run from her. In the end of the dream i realized that young child was me, after i realized this in my dream i became her so i was then in her body. I was hoping someone could give me some insight on what my dream means. In the past i have had many similar dreams of seeing a young girl that i knew was me but didnt look like me and always scares me in my dreams.

very interesting dream..
    things that comes to mind: childhood issues? were you forced as a child to grow up fast, to act as an adult and not fully be a child? did you feel you had to give up on your true self? true dream and become whom you are now? do you deliberately do things to hurt yourself, to ruin for yourself? something of your past and childhood that haunts you but what? maybe something you knew or saw and were not suppose to and even if you do not remember it, deep in you, you feel that if you know it on the open it will hurt you, ruin you at the present, you know it might be nothing dramatic but sometimes as children we see things differently and understand them literally and they makes us afraid even though when fully grasped they are less dramatic. there isn't much details in your dream.. so no real clue as of what and why, but maybe?

but if i have to trust my strongest feeling about this i would say, there is something you do that hurts you and your innerself fights you back trying to make you see, and even more, trying to fight back. what is it? well only you know the answer and i'm sure you do!

s
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Thu May 10, 2012 6:12 am

I think that there maybe a childhood 'you' is needing attention and acceptance before it can be intergrated back into your personality.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Sun May 13, 2012 10:18 am

Since death is always the end of something, it could be that your trying very hard to end some part of yourself that consciously you can't seem to do. It may require the help of your inner child to see what that "thing" is your supposed to end in order for you to be healthier.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:41 am