Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dream Messages

SeaCharms
    SeaCharms

Female
    Number of posts : 197
    Job/hobbies : Tarot cards, My Cats
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Dream Messages Empty Dream Messages

Post  SeaCharms Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm

I feel like I'm having conversations with people or spirit beings when I sleep. Whatever it is that they are since I don't remember seeing them but they seem to be talking to me and telling me things about the future. It's hard to explain since I don't always remember these conversations but I know I've had them and I wake up knowing what has been said or have a inner knowing about it. Many times I wake up feeling like I've traveled elsewhere to have these conversations.

It's very different and strange but comforting at the same time since I'm now convinced that there is something out there that is bigger than us, another realm it seems.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Dream Messages Empty Re: Dream Messages

Post  Violet Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi Seacharms I get that too, in fact one morning as I was waking up I was saying 'sorry I have to go I need to wake up mow' and I knew i'd been in deep conversation but I couldn't remember who with or what was said. There is definitely something bigger out there.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SeaCharms
    SeaCharms

Female
    Number of posts : 197
    Job/hobbies : Tarot cards, My Cats
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Post  SeaCharms Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:07 am

I'm glad someone else goes there too. I wonder, do you think this place where we have these conversations are where we are ourselves go when we pass on? I tend to think so. I get insight about the things I worry about in my mundane life, one time a warning about my health. I think they are helpers of some sort on the other side.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi Seacharms yes i'm sure they are helpers, I can never remember what was said when I wake up which is very frustrating.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:02 am

I would say that spirit is visiting through dreams,lucid dreams.

We are relaxed through half sleep and that is the time they visit.

Unfortunately we start to wake up hearing voices,always in the middle of a conversation,thus not catching the full conversation or the point of it.

Very frustrating.....Dream Messages 588401

Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:48 am