Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
brightflashes
Lynn
mia
shayn
Auras123
9 posters

Sensitivity and Emotions!

Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Sensitivity and Emotions! Empty Sensitivity and Emotions!

Post  Auras123 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 am

Sorry if it's in the wrong place I didn't know where to put this topic. x

Ok.. So do you believe that being sensitive to energies makes you and your body more emotional ? xx

Auras123

xx
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Sensitivity and Emotions! Empty Re: Sensitivity and Emotions!

Post  shayn Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:57 am

emotional? interesting question.
    i'd say yes -for the body as well being more sensitive.
    i really don't know.. being such an emotional person never thought it has anything to do with energy sensitivity..
    but something i can think about is that while becoming more sensitive to energy and learning to work with energy your aura changes (well a lot of other things but you can see it in your aura ) and as you get especially more blues, you will become emotional.
    as for myself.. when i feel i'm more emotional then usual i normally look for imbalance places in my body.

s

Auras123
    Auras123

Male

Post  Auras123 Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Hello Shayn..

I say this as when I was growing up in a spiritual family I always got told that sensitive/psychic people are more sensitive about things as we get emotional over alot of things happy or sad so I wanted other people's thoughts on it xx

Auras123

xx
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Gerrr.. i don't know.. as i said, it is an interesting question and it would be very interesting at least for me to read what other people feel/think.

Do you feel this way?

S
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male

Post  Auras123 Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Yes Shayn I do feel about this topic as I can get emotional over things most people don't xx

Auras123

xx
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:52 pm

as far as you can tell Auras, you feel there is a connection between being sensitive to energies and being very Emotional person?
    i sure can explain few things about myself, but i really don't know - never thought about it before in this way.

well i hope some other will join this talk.

S
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Before I opened myself up to my spirituality, I would feel, but never show my emotions.
    I had not cried since I was 9yrs old. I was completely shut down.
    But, when I started on my spiritual journey (2002/3)
    I could no longer hide my emotions.
    I have learnt to control the sad ones now, but I am still unsure whether it is being spiritual makes one more emotional.
    It could be ones heart chakra being opened?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Hello

I would have to say yes and no. For me I so could feel eveyone around me both living and dead that I found a way to cope from an early age. I so watched and still do the Original Star Trek, and there was this charactor Mr Spock that could most times keep those emotions locked up in side him, I took on that role for me. There were times there were emotional outbursts but for the most part I went deep inside me.

It was not til 2010 when a friend I had so helped along his path said to me one day your like feeling a "zombie" there is words of huge compassions and that is pure from your heart but that heart is locked so tightly up that no one reaches it. I explained that I worked in two worlds and that is how I coped. He did not buy into that nor should he have. I choose to lock it up. I had a Kunalaini Awakening come to me and it was painful as anything that I could ever experience but too it opened me to see that the childhood protections could leave me.

While I admit I do not openly show emotions they are there now and I feel them where I never did. What it has done is made people I work with that have suffered a loss that need some answers about their LOVed one's more able to "Feel" what happened at times to them. Now to many that would not be what one wants to open to, as I do feel at times their deaths.

Lynn
    brightflashes
    brightflashes

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2012-07-28

Post  brightflashes Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm reading a book right now (The Crone Oracles) which suggests that exploring intuition is inviting more female energy into the world which is termed female because these intuitive insights can give birth to change. Just for clarity, the book explains that there's an overabundance of male energy and that a balance is called for. Based on that idea, I would imagine that becoming more intuitive would lead to symptoms of hightened sensitivity of emotions because of the female energy created [edited to complete sentence]. But it's equally possible that being especially sensitive to emotions can cause someone to be more intuitive. I think whenever a person opens themselves up spiritually in that opening there is a vulnerability. Perhaps now is a time to focus on the emotions and confront them and really go through them for better understanding. Or, perhaps it's signaling for more protection. Anyway, just sharing how I'd approach it if it were me. : )

Also, I can confirm that this has been a trend in my life intuition and feelings tend to rise at the same time, but I haven't ever really given it much thought ... plus I'm an extremely emotional person anyway, so it's sort of part of the brightflashes package hehe.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:53 pm

when your sensitive to something, your body will react - thats simple nature. So, yes, sensitivity to energy does affect your emotions,and your ability to eat and digest food properly, and your desire to have a good time, and your ability to work positively- the list goes on forever.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:24 am

Carolyn wrote:when your sensitive to something, your body will react - thats simple nature. So, yes, sensitivity to energy does affect your emotions,and your ability to eat and digest food properly, and your desire to have a good time, and your ability to work positively- the list goes on forever.

I totally agree Carolyn, I love the way you put that...I've found that too personally...and to go a bit further...not only sensitivity to something but sensitivity to other people's impulses too....you can be pulled out of balance interacting with other people too....and unless you are aware of it and can remain centered within yourself...it seems like a very bumpy rollercoaster ride emotionally.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Auras123 wrote:Sorry if it's in the wrong place I didn't know where to put this topic. x

Ok.. So do you believe that being sensitive to energies makes you and your body more emotional ? xx

Auras123

xx
    100% Yes, I remember I started to sense some energies in my home, The sesnsations gave me an impression of what it was which brought little tears to my eyes.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 am