Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dream interpretaion needed

CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Dream interpretaion needed  Empty Dream interpretaion needed

Post  CW Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:37 pm

The weirdest thing about this dream is the "stranger."

It started in a place like a pub or restaurant where this strange man was dancing, he was very happy. The man was obviously celebration something special but he was alone. I remember his face as if I am looking at my own. I've never seen him before, he didn't look like anyone I have known. He's short, muscular build, very clear, clean, golden skin, not a pimple on it. He had on a graduation cap and golden medallions around his neck. It seemed as if his most recent acquired medallion was spinning. I asked what was he celebrating and he replied "my final degree" I assumed it was his PhD.

While watching this man dance around and celebrate, he had a cup in his hand but did not appear to be an alcoholic beverage. He did not seem to be intoxicated at all. He was just full of joy and high on happiness. I was enjoying his joy...then he came close to me with his face and looked me straight into my eyes as if he was looking through me. I felt as if telepathically he was telling me 'remember my face."

When I woke up I remembered his face very vividly in my mind. I can still see him very clearly, clean cut, neatly shaved face, low but very sharp cut hair line. His eyes were clear as milk a very handsome, mild mannered man. I just can't forget the look he gave me as if he was forcing me to bring him out of my dream.

Can any one relate to a dream like this?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Dream interpretaion needed  Empty Re: Dream interpretaion needed

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:52 pm

I'm no dream reader,CW. This man gives me the impression that he was 'wild with joy'.

Now why those words come into my mind,I don't know. I can assume that there could be some kind of joy entering your life. Estatic joy about something. When that happens you are going to remember him as being the person who told you.

The graduation cap and gown. Education. Does not mean schooling. Learning some good news? Medalions? Gold? Money for you?

I have a feeling there could be some kind of celebration coming up for some unknown reason.

About as much as I could think of or guess.

Good Luck!

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Maybe this is a person that you are suppose to meet. Remember his face and look at those who you pass in public. You may be destined to meet.
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:57 pm

I appreciate by your insight millergarls "expecting to meet someone is the feeling that resonate with me when I woke up."

"Wild with joy" I like that Jeanie. The joy he felt was very fascinating to me.

The graduation cap and gown. Education. Does not mean schooling.
    Learning some good news? Medalions? Gold? Money for you?
    I have a feeling there could be some kind of celebration coming up for some unknown reason.

I'll let you know if it manifest itself as such.

Much appreciation for both your responses.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Dream interpretaion needed  182340
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:21 pm

hi CW

i have a feeling it was a spirit guide you met in your dream. and as you set up to accomplish a new phase in your life he will be there for you to help you and guide you. and you are going to accomplish something new and enjoy a much happier life. you are not a person who asks for help, and this guide is kind of making sure you will remember him and his joy so when you be thinking about him it will be your call for him to help you. sure it be easier if you just ask for help, but this is making sure plane B will work. :)

this is my thoughts, i could be wrong...

but for me it feels a very positive dream.

S
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:22 pm

hi CW

i have a feeling it was a spirit guide you met in your dream. and as you set up to accomplish a new phase in your life he will be there for you to help you and guide you. and you are going to accomplish something new and enjoy a much happier life. you are not a person who asks for help, and this guide is kind of making sure you will remember him and his joy so when you be thinking about him it will be your call for him to help you. sure it be easier if you just ask for help, but this is making sure plane B will work. :)

this is my thoughts, i could be wrong...

but for me it feels a very positive dream.

S
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:24 pm

sorry it posted twice :( not sure what i was doing wrong.

s
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:26 pm

LOL... Dream interpretaion needed  1702 thank you very much shayn! I am laughing because I am always the first to tell my children to have a plan "B".

Your insight is precious, thank for taking time to share it with me. I'll keep you posted.

Love to all...
    shortangel

Female
    Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2012-11-14

Post  shortangel Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Have to agree with the guide theory, this sounds like a new guide who was pleased you had seen him.

This happened to me when I first met mine, only difference he tried to kiss me and frightened the life out of me, it was only when a friend realised who he was that I could ask him to stop his advances. Dream interpretaion needed  738889

June
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:48 pm

shortangel wrote:Have to agree with the guide theory, this sounds like a new guide who was pleased you had seen him.

This happened to me when I first met mine, only difference he tried to kiss me and frightened the life out of me, it was only when a friend realised who he was that I could ask him to stop his advances. Dream interpretaion needed  738889

June

had a chuckle at that,June!

Dream interpretaion needed  809779

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:34 am