Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I was going to meditate.....

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

I was going to meditate..... Empty I was going to meditate.....

Post  millergrls Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:01 pm

I was going to meditate this morning. I set my protection this morning. My vibration was extreme. I was tingling all over, my head started really tingling on the top, and my body cooled a little bit while getting warm at the same time. I sat down to do my meditation, picked my guided meditation. Everything was feeling fuzzy? I turned on my guided meditation, when it came on I jumped as if it scared me. Like i didn't just push play, and knew that it was getting ready to come on, when I jumped, I felt as if I had been pulled back from somewhere. Was very unsure after this. I am not sure what happened. So I chose not to meditate. My vibrations were not very happy, sometimes I feel as if they almost demand to be raised and expressed, but I didn't want to do something when i wasn't sure of what happened to me. I haven't been doing this for very long. I would rather be safe than sorry until I know what I experienced. All I know is that I experienced something. I was feeling my vibration more strongly than I had ever had, and it was the first time that I have ever really felt fuzzy. can anyone tell me what this was? What happened to me? It was very very brief, and I wasn't even aware that I "went" somewhere, even though I am not even sure that this is the correct word for it. Help would be appreciated.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

I was going to meditate..... Empty Re: I was going to meditate.....

Post  Violet Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:17 am

Perhaps you are so attuned to meditation now that you are subconciously recognising the preperations you make for meditation and your 'inner self' was a little ahead of you? Though the 'pulling back'sounds a little like going out of body as in astral projecting or in preperation for trance, but you were literally'pulling back' into the body as it is so unfamiliar, it can also be frightening at first. I believe you were right not to meditate when experiencing unfamiliar sensations, if you are attending any kind of development group it would be worth mentioning this but please don't be too alarmed by it, if you are suitable for trance, it should be developed under the guidance of an experienced medium, not alone.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:42 am

Trance? Is this how mediums connect? Without a doubt I was there when I push play on the music, but when it came on, I jumped and i came back from somewhere regardless of how fast it was. How could I turn on music and not be expecting it. It did feel as if I was brought back. Like I said my energies were very high. I have begun to meditate with crystals and I feel the stronger energies. Maybe it is too much too soon, or maybe I am being shown what I need to experience to reach my full potential? Thank you for your reply Violet. I appreciate it.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:45 am

And to be very honest, I was frightened. I have never experienced this and was unsure if I was experiencing something negative even though I set a very good protection. Even have crystals protecting my home. also set protections every morning and every night.
    shortangel

Female
    Number of posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2012-11-14

Post  shortangel Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Suggest you ask your guides and Angels to help you take things more slowly as that startled you, ask them to let you be more in control.

June
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Thank you June, I will remeber that for next time. I appreciate the advice.I was going to meditate..... 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:03 am

Some mediums connect via trance mediumship but it simply isn't necessaryas your everyday mediumship is enough to connect, when true trance takes place, ( not to be confused with being 'overshadowed' which is often mistaken as trance) you leave your body completely and give a spirit control of it, this takes a lot of hard work and a complete trust and confidence in your guide and any other entities working with you, true trance is a rarity these days, it should never be attempted alone because it can be harmful if you are disturbed during trance, it also takes an incredible amount of energy, which a group setting would generate.

I don't believe you have any reason to fear what happened, it was just unfamiliar to you and therefore scary.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:47 am

Thank you Violet. I agree I don't think that I have anything to fear. It just scared me at the moment. One moment I was aware and then the next I was being pulled back from somewhere and it was within seconds. I defintely wasn't prepared. And will be more comforrable with it if it happens again.I was going to meditate..... 15910
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Only one answer from me and thats spiirtual awakening.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Yours will come too Aura. Just give it time. I was going to meditate..... 348985And practice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:34 am