Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
shayn
SpiritVoices
6 posters

Names or Identification of Guides.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Names or Identification of Guides. Empty Names or Identification of Guides.

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Many of the more experienced mediums among us have many guides or guide who have been with them for many years.

Some are given names,some are not.
    My question is.....why do some guides readily give names and why do some withhold their name?

Where do they take their name from? The name they were called in life? Or would they take a new name?

Often we speak of guides as a spirit we may have known on the physical plane. Someone who has connected with us in life.

I remember an instance when my husband was taken ill. Briefly I was woken by a voice telling me to 'wake up'.
    Then I was given the name 'something Cloud'. I was ignorant of spiritualism then and thought later 'What a strange name!'.
    Then I was told later that this guide takes over new folks as a teacher guide.

The one and only time he came to me.

The only other name I was given was Brian.
    Since then I have had much content in hearing new voices giving me guidance but no names.

They come and they go!

I find this confusing. I know their voices but never a name.

Joanie

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Names or Identification of Guides. Empty Re: Names or Identification of Guides.

Post  shayn Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:37 pm

we the human need the names, names are given to help us connect better with the spirits or guides and names often chosen in regard to the person in question, names that will hold some meaning to him or her and less to the spirits. this is a thought many find hard to grasp as name giving and name learning is one of the first things we do and learn in this world.

s
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:01 pm

shayn wrote:we the human need the names, names are given to help us connect better with the spirits or guides and names often chosen in regard to the person in question, names that will hold some meaning to him or her and less to the spirits. this is a thought many find hard to grasp as name giving and name learning is one of the first things we do and learn in this world.

s

Thanks Shayn,was hoping someone would answer my question. :blush: I was seriously curious. I hear many different voices and trying to pick one out from the other is confusing.

:love:

Joanie x
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:31 pm

focus on the energy drop the names thing, each spirit and each guide has a unique feeling and energy...

s
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:26 pm

shayn wrote:focus on the energy drop the names thing, each spirit and each guide has a unique feeling and energy...

s

Ah,I noticed that,Shayn. I go by the voices actually and one guide showed himself to me.
    A slight man,not very tall but a lovely smile.

:asmile:

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:49 pm

I'm with Shayn on this, we don't need a name or even need to see our guides and helpers, but please note that sometimes their names are not always what we would expect so we may have been given it without realising it is a name.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:46 am

I was told that names are not important to guides....naming is just to make us feel more comfortable.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 am

Now I understand....thanks girls... :blush:

joanie x
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Names or Identification of Guides. 348985Names of guides are not always given because you wouldnt be able to pronounce half of then anyway.thats why they get called names you re more able to say, but thats not the case for myself my guides always show themselves to me and tell me who they are.ive been aware of my guide since a very small child.

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Must admit I have seen many spirit in my dreams but only given two names.

The most recent ones have been a lady with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I know her from somewhere but cannot recollect her giving me a name.

Not long ago,I dreamed a vivid dream of a small plump man who also was familiar. No name again.

Joanie
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:19 am

Joanie wrote:Many of the more experienced mediums among us have many guides or guide who have been with them for many years.
    Some are given names,some are not.
    My question is.....why do some guides readily give names and why do some withhold their name?
    Where do they take their name from? The name they were called in life? Or would they take a new name?
    Often we speak of guides as a spirit we may have known on the physical plane. Someone who has connected with us in life.
    I remember an instance when my husband was taken ill. Briefly I was woken by a voice telling me to 'wake up'.
    Then I was given the name 'something Cloud'. I was ignorant of spiritualism then and thought later 'What a strange name!'.
    Then I was told later that this guide takes over new folks as a teacher guide.
    The one and only time he came to me.
    The only other name I was given was Brian.
    Since then I have had much content in hearing new voices giving me guidance but no names.
    They come and they go!
    I find this confusing. I know their voices but never a name.

Joanie

I only can speak for myself and my situation is not that of everyone else.
    I have three guides. They hold energies for me in this life. In the middle when I have seen them is Elila, a strong famine energy, on the left there is Agor he holds a very strong masculine energy and then there is Hobes with a soft masculine energy.
    I spoke to one lady who has the same soul background as I have and she has one male guide and two female guides. There is clearly a pattern.
    My guides are my friends, and we don't know each other for a life time or two, we know each other for eons.
    Once when I spoke with Agor, and asked him what our relationship was before I had this life, he said:
    We fought many battles throughout the verses, side by side, in harmony, in Gods name Hallelujah

Yes, and this is where we are at the moment, in the middle of a battle, a battle for the light, to move the planet in the direction it ought to move, fully into the light.
    Hallelujah
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:23 am

Thanks Detlef,that is very helpful and I am understanding better now.

The first voice I ever heard clearly was something 'Cloud' He warned about the impending heart attack that my husband was suffering. Have never heard his voice since.

I received a name as I have posted on here,Brian. Now he has stayed with me for quite a while and still pops up now and again. Always helpful in matters of urgency.

My lady guide is always helpful in matters of spirit.
    My other guide has only popped up once and that was in the scene with the recording studio.

Quite a while since I have heard from any of them.

Considering the late time they come through to me,may be they are giving me a rest now. :asmile:

Ah,I missed one! The short plump man who was very cheerful and funny. In this dream he literally bounced along beside me,joking all the way. We were walking over mountains travelling somewhere.

Joan

Last edited by Joanie on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed words)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:09 pm