Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
eyeopen
SpiritVoices
Stirky
New Sight
8 posters

Connecting to guides

New Sight
    New Sight

Female
    Number of posts : 157
    Job/hobbies : Lots
    Registration date : 2013-12-08

Connecting to guides Empty Connecting to guides

Post  New Sight Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:00 pm

How do you make a stronger connection to your guides?

I have connected to my guides before,but I can only stay connected for a couple of minutes at the most. :asmile:
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female
    Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2013-04-14

Connecting to guides Empty Re: Connecting to guides

Post  Stirky Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Meditation or talking to them through divination, or directly if you are able to. My hubby sees spirit guides, not his own though but other people's. He sees them as if they were a real person and can communicate with them, lucky thing!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:57 pm

What I find strange is my hubby was an excellent medium but never mentioned having a guide....The messages he gave,he reckoned came through from spirit.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Stirky wrote:Meditation or talking to them through divination, or directly if you are able to. My hubby sees spirit guides, not his own though but other people's. He sees them as if they were a real person and can communicate with them, lucky thing!

What do you call three entities that look like women....and angels....who give guidance by eyes and hand movements????

Spirit guides?
    New Sight
    New Sight

Female

Post  New Sight Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:24 pm

I do meditate a lot Skirky,but when I connect to my guide I seem not to be able to hold the connection,but thanks for the advice. :asmile:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Stirky wrote:Meditation or talking to them through divination, or directly if you are able to. My hubby sees spirit guides, not his own though but other people's. He sees them as if they were a real person and can communicate with them, lucky thing!

Thats true sooo lucky, lol. I always wondered fi I could see what I would see, so can he see angels as well?

I alwasys wondered if they are seen or they can hide, etc. is every thign on a frequency is such a way that if you were able to youd see all angels and guides around you and be able to communicate with them. I always thought be nicer to be able to hear speak to them then signs etc.

Stirky
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:23 pm

He sees guides and other spirits, not sure about angels, but maybe they all look the same so might be hard to tell the two apart?? I'm just guessing as I've never seen an angel, although I have seen spirits and guides, but rarely and briefly, not like hubby sees them. He sees them as if they are solid people.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:10 pm

By intending to do so
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Stirky wrote:He sees guides and other spirits, not sure about angels, but maybe they all look the same so might be hard to tell the two apart?? I'm just guessing as I've never seen an angel, although I have seen spirits and guides, but rarely and briefly, not like hubby sees them. He sees them as if they are solid people.

arent they transparent eg he can see threw them if no how can he tel the difference, lol.

Stirky
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:34 am

No they are not transparent at all, from what he has told me he does not describe them as 'ghosts' or spirits, they are guides. At first he thought they were real people! They are often close to whom they are guiding, or can be quite a way away from them, they do not spend 24hrs a day with that person, they will often wander off and do their own thing. Maybe they could also be called angels. They are from all different time periods, some related to the person, some not related at all. But all here for the same purpose.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:50 am

Very true. As I remarked on site a while ago,my husband used to see them as whole bodies,no different than we are.

But he could tell the difference where as I couldn't.
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Yes my hubby can tell the difference, they also acknowledge him so they know he can see them, they often give him messages to pass on. At first he was wary of passing messages on and they would get annoyed and agitated with him until he did so.

One instance of them doing their own thing. We were at an holistic festival back in the summer. On the camp site in the evening they had a fire, and everybody gathered around, people started playing instruments and were singing and dancing. Hubby said the guides were also joining, enjoying themselves. As people started to head off to the tents to go to bed, their guides either stayed at the fire, or some went with them to make sure they got to their tent safely, then returned to the fire. Those guides had been having such a good time they were not going to turn in just because the people did!
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Oh just remembered something he said to me, he knows they are guides as even in the dark they have a 'glow' around them, as if they are always in the light.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Medicine_Dog
    Medicine_Dog

Male
    Number of posts : 56
    Job/hobbies : Native Medicine
    Registration date : 2013-12-06

Post  Medicine_Dog Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:58 am

By suppressing the mental functions that interfere with your guides-- such as ego,extreme emotions, and generally useless brain chatter. A calm non resistant mind perceives guidance better than a busy resistant one. It's not like you actually loose connection with your guides; it's more like you cloud your perceptions of them with other thoughts and judgments. 

One can't hear if they are talking, try to silence the mind so that it's ears can hear.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:15 pm

That's my problem.     I only hear them at night when I go to bed but not for a long while now.    Mind full of Xmas etc.....at the moment and other problems....
    Hopefully it will settle down in the New year....
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Stirky wrote:No they are not transparent at all, from what he has told me he does not describe them as 'ghosts' or spirits, they are guides. At first he thought they were real people! They are often close to whom they are guiding, or can be quite a way away from them, they do not spend 24hrs a day with that person, they will often wander off and do their own thing. Maybe they could also be called angels. They are from all different time periods, some related to the person, some not related at all. But all here for the same purpose.

From what I understand they can be between time and space, eg they can be every where at the same time, eg back home and with the person being guided.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Stirky wrote:Yes my hubby can tell the difference, they also acknowledge him so they know he can see them, they often give him messages to pass on. At first he was wary of passing messages on and they would get annoyed and agitated with him until he did so.

One instance of them doing their own thing. We were at an holistic festival back in the summer. On the camp site in the evening they had a fire, and everybody gathered around, people started playing instruments and were singing and dancing. Hubby said the guides were also joining, enjoying themselves. As people started to head off to the tents to go to bed, their guides either stayed at the fire, or some went with them to make sure they got to their tent safely, then returned to the fire. Those guides had been having such a good time they were not going to turn in just because the people did!

Nice story thankyou for that, your husband is very fortunate, I cant imagine being able to do these kind of things, would be such a gift.

I have had or had similar dreams wishes, not sure what will happen now.

But its nice to know guides are kinda like us in a way, I never realised how theyd be. Im surprised you said theyd get annoyed etc, I didnt think they would be like this.

Do they get angry? I guess they are different to angels? Or do angels get angry too? I duno its weird.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:28 pm

I've been given advice by guides but never in a nasty way.  Though one was quite determined I got the message...after being harassed by a troll,I was told by a male guide something I cannot repeat on here.  He was angry on my behalf... :rant:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:42 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I've been given advice by guides but never in a nasty way.  Though one was quite determined I got the message...after being harassed by a troll,I was told by a male guide something I cannot repeat on here.  He was angry on my behalf... :rant:

So they are always on our side?

How could you tell the difference betwene a guide and a angel etc?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Well,not always....if they think we are doing something foolish,no doubt we would be advised on the error of our ways.... :blush:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:52 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Well,not always....if they think we are doing something foolish,no doubt we would be advised on the error of our ways.... :blush:

:blush: :blush: :blush: 
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Keep on talking to them, invite them to join you in meditation.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    New Sight
    New Sight

Female

Post  New Sight Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:39 pm

Thank you Violet for your advice,I'll try that tonight. :asmile:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content