Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
SpiritVoices
somnium
Native spirit
Violet
8 posters

What does your guide/helper call you ...

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What does your guide/helper call you ... Empty What does your guide/helper call you ...

Post  Violet Wed May 01, 2013 11:46 pm

if anything? Do they call you by your given name? Perhaps if you're a Spiritualist and you have your 'spirit name' they call you by that, perhaps they never say yopur name at all and is there any need for them to? I was just thinking about this when reading the post about guides names.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

What does your guide/helper call you ... Empty Re: What does your guide/helper call you ...

Post  Native spirit Thu May 02, 2013 9:36 am

What does your guide/helper call you ... 348985My guide calls me by my Name he gave me as a small child Blackcrow.
    Namaste
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

What does your guide/helper call you ... Empty Re: What does your guide/helper call you ...

Post  somnium Sat May 04, 2013 7:35 pm

My guides call me 'him' and 'he' as they talk often in third person, but when they talk to me directly they call me by name, or they talk to me without a name.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Only twice has my name been used. The first time I ever heard spirit speak to me.
    I was shaken quite badly by a voice saying 'Wake up,Joan!'

Second time was a short while ago. I had dozed off in the chair and heard once more
    ' Wake up,Joan,it is 3pm'.

Why the time was important,I have no idea

Joanie
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

Post  Whisperingteams Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:34 pm

My team, call me by my first name.. :) :bfs:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:23 am

they would call me Detlef if anything. this is who I am right now.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:37 pm

I havent had this happen to me yet.  No names for sure and contact that Im aware of, uncertain.

The only thing I can think of right now which made me wonder about my guides was when I was trying to sleep and a male voice (in another language that seemed like Spanish) said a sentence. Very firm and direct was the energy from it. 

I questioned on SF and only thing that came from it was that they didnt think guides spoke in other languages to you.  :huh:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Ah,suddenly remembered something.    Yes,they do.    I remember a voice coming through as part of a dream.

The rest of the dream was connected to World War 11.    
    it was not a guide.     I heard the voice speak in German.   Just one word repeated in German.

It 'Achtung! Achtung'    Twice.   In English,it meant 'Attention'.

Took me awhile to figure that one out.

Joan x
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:23 pm

partofme wrote:I havent had this happen to me yet.  No names for sure and contact that Im aware of, uncertain.

The only thing I can think of right now which made me wonder about my guides was when I was trying to sleep and a male voice (in another language that seemed like Spanish) said a sentence. Very firm and direct was the energy from it. 

I questioned on SF and only thing that came from it was that they didnt think guides spoke in other languages to you.  :huh:

You on SF?    Will look for you next I visit.....:asmile:
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:31 am

I've heard my name called, and I've always been called 'Mike.'
     The first time spirit spoke to me was when I was about 8 years old. I was home alone, and in the basement. I was looking into my old toy box, and saw my old teddy bear.  It dawned on me that I'd not played with the bear in a long time, and I had a pang of guilt. So, I picked up the teddy bear and hugged it and said "I miss you bear."  Just then, a voice, loud and clear proclaimed "Mike!" right next to me.
    This was not my imagination. There definitely was no one there (except a spirit).
    So, I believe my spirit guide knows me by my present name.
    I know who my spirit guide is, as it's been confirmed by two different mediums (who do not know one another).
    My spirit guide is Ed, an old blind man whom my grandmother (who was a Spiritualist) took care of.  When I was a kid of only 4 (1966) Ed was already 90.
    He always like me.  I remember how he'd sit in an old over-stuffed leather rocking chair in the front room of my grandmother's house.  He'd sit there in the silence, all alone. As a little boy I wouldn't want to talk to him, as I'd be busy playing on my Grandmother's farm. So, I'd attempt to tip-toe past him.  I could never get away with it. He'd say "Mike, come here." So, I'd go crawl on his lap, and he'd make up stories, saying things like "I was standing at the back door and saw you sitting in the old filbert tree," and such. 
    Anyways, it's been confirmed to me that this man, old blind Ed, is my spirit guide.
    And I'm happy about that.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Ah!   So you do have that touch of 'hearing and seeing' there,Mike!:grin: 

Ever tried a bit of training in the medium line......:wink: 

Joan x
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:18 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Ah!   So you do have that touch of 'hearing and seeing' there,Mike!:grin: 

Joan x

I've thought about it, but haven't ever seriously attempted Mediumship.
    My Paternal Grandmother was a Medium, but I'm not sure any of it rubbed off on me.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:23 pm

kardecian wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Ah!   So you do have that touch of 'hearing and seeing' there,Mike!:grin: 

Joan x

My Paternal Grandmother was a Medium, but I'm not sure any of it rubbed off on me.

It needs bringing out,Mike.....Anyone you know can assist you in this?     Do you have a spiritualist church or retreat near you?
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:24 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    kardecian wrote:

Joan x

It needs bringing out,Mike.....Anyone you know can assist you in this?     Do you have a spiritualist church or retreat near you?
    Yes, my wife and I attend a Spiritualist Church (off and on) in Portland.  My friend, Olive has just stated a Spiritist group in his home too, and I attended that first meeting. However, as with Meditation, I'm not sure I'm disciplined enough to allow myself to sit still for too long.  You know how active I am, Joan!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:05 pm

kardecian wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    kardecian wrote:

Joan x

Yes, my wife and I attend a Spiritualist Church (off and on) in Portland.  My friend, Olive has just stated a Spiritist group in his home too, and I attended that first meeting. However, as with Meditation, I'm not sure I'm disciplined enough to allow myself to sit still for too long.  You know how active I am, Joan!
     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wake up,Mike!!!!      
    You're having a nightmare.....you've sat more than 30 mins....:rofl: 
    Joan x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:35 am