Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
partofme
SpiritVoices
frisky fox
CW
8 posters

Why is it necessary to sleep?

CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Why is it necessary to sleep? - Page 2 Empty Why is it necessary to sleep?

Post  CW Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
    I can go a very long time without water, but sleep, one day at most. I don't think I have ever quite made it to two.

A week is out of the question!!

Why do you feel we need sleep and without it we will shut down???
    CW
    CW

Female

Why is it necessary to sleep? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it necessary to sleep?

Post  CW Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Hay Auras since I know I can have my cake and eat it too (experience both physical & spiritual being) ana not just human being, I would chose to be human again and again.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:34 pm

I said we are spirit having a physical experience whch over all means we're experiences our true self. I see the ego asa. Gift, we need to kearn to use ir the right way. As for most things.
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Check out immortals time travlers on youtube.
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:54 pm

I agree with you auras! How many chances are we given? Do any of us rver get it right?
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027

Post  Auras Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Their is no hard proof in that video.

I'll give you 2 reasons why.

For one, it would of be possible of re-incarnation, as I do believe in it.

For two, it could of been an artist making stuff up?
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests

Post  RavenMoon Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:56 pm

CW wrote:What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
    I can go a very long time without water, but sleep, one day at most. I don't think I have ever quite made it to two.

A week is out of the question!!

Why do you feel we need sleep and without it we will shut down???
    as the body is made up of fluid - It the water that keeps the body  functioning when awake.
    to deny sleep,... is deny the body rest to repair damage and renewal of cells and organs.
    like a car - if you don't fill it up  with gas and run it at 90 miles a hour, it will in time just stop.

why would anyone internationally deny the body - sleep and water? :bfs:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:25 pm

CW wrote:I agree with you auras! How many chances are we given? Do any of us rver get it right?
    I don't think living life is about 'getting it right', I don't believe we are sent back time and again to try harder either, because if that is the case then we've all failed and would continue to fail, I think we're here to experience the human life which is not perfect, it hurts, it torments, it drags us down it can create hate but just as equally life can be beautiful, amazing, and full of love

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Sleep is more than just a time of rejuvenation. Its the portal to spiritual freedom. Once we are free spirits we can never be restricted again not even in our own mind or body.

Violet, I believe there is a right way, and the right is not about our individuality its about being human as a whole.
     I don't think living life is about 'getting it right', I don't believe we are sent back time and again to try harder either, because if that is the case then we've all failed and would continue to fail, I think we're here to experience the human life which is not perfect, it hurts, it torments, it drags us down it can create hate but just as equally life can be beautiful, amazing, and full of love
    However sleep is the portal that will take us beyond "What is now."
    When humans are asleep at the same time. We can do no harm to each other. We are at peace with ourselves and others.

Would be wonderful if everyone where sleep at the same time.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:35 am

A brilliant thought,CW.   Peace would reign over the whole world.
    Each spirit meeting up in the spirit world.....a sheer international heaven!
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Longest I ever went without sleep was 3 days, and that was caused by a heightened state of awareness, sadly not drug induced - it was hormonal, both in my early teens and again in my 40's. Sure, I did drugs when i was younger, but drug induced insominia at the longest, was a day and a half. Hormonal imbalance sucks worse than coming down off of coke!

Sleep is for the mind to help ease pressure in the brain, to regulate and balance time clocks in the body, lack of sleep causes a long term load of affects that slowly drain you and make you sick.  A healthy mind is essential to all the energy centers of the body being healthy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:59 am