Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

crazy dreams

angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

crazy dreams Empty crazy dreams

Post  angelrocco Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:12 pm

i have the feeling lately of de ja vu with my dreams like the 1 i had last night it is hard to describe but i will try...i was going past these pink walls (idk why by the way) with pictures on it and my stepdads mum and husband were getting married....we then enter this room and i see the gold dress i have on this grown up ginger haired woman goes crazy hurling abuse and my step nan turns around and has a go at this ginger haired woman in the same gold dress as me and her children saying this is my granddaughter she has just as much right to be here as you and she said u cant judge her ur a crazy skitzophrenic mess!! they both go off in this room i shouted at the ginger haired woman your a horrible ginger cow (i wouldnt normally say something like that) anyways i walk down these steps to this bar and i said its crazy in here and woke up!!!! but the ginger haired woman didnt look familiar to me ive had some hair rasing dreams at times too its very hard work to describe it cause it changes so quick the scenes im dreaming about so i tried my best to describe it...i dont think it means alot tbh:$ but like i said i had the de ja vu feeling i had this dream before....
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

crazy dreams Empty dreaming of someone who is in the spirit world

Post  angelrocco Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:14 pm

i always have someone who was close to me that is now in the spirit world he is in my dreams alot he only passed away last year and ive had the dream where hes alive and then had to wake up from it he has appeared in many other dreams apart from this one too:) it is comforting in a way too x
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

crazy dreams Empty Re: crazy dreams

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:37 pm

He is trying to connect to you,angelrocco....tell him you are pleased about that and you have seen him.... :asmile:
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

crazy dreams Empty reply

Post  angelrocco Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:50 pm

yes i have had a few messages in meditation to be honest with you:) i am hoping to move house sometime this year but im not lucky yet with that 1 x
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Meditation is the best way to get messages as they come clearer and you know when you've made a connection with someone. i would advise you to learn jourying.

best of luck.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:06 pm

angelrocco wrote:i have the feeling lately of de ja vu with my dreams like the 1 i had last night it is hard to describe but i will try...i was going past these pink walls (idk why by the way) with pictures on it and my stepdads mum and husband were getting married....we then enter this room and i see the gold dress i have on this grown up ginger haired woman goes crazy hurling abuse and my step nan turns around and has a go at this ginger haired woman in the same gold dress as me and her children saying this is my granddaughter she has just as much right to be here as you and she said u cant judge her ur a crazy skitzophrenic mess!! they both go off in this room i shouted at the ginger haired woman your a horrible ginger cow (i wouldnt normally say something like that) anyways i walk down these steps to this bar and i said its crazy in here and woke up!!!! but the ginger haired woman didnt look familiar to me ive had some hair rasing dreams at times too its very hard work to describe it cause it changes so quick the scenes im dreaming about so i tried my best to describe it...i dont think it means alot tbh:$ but like i said i had the de ja vu feeling i had this dream before....
    i can't really explain it, but this feels to me as well on the one hand, not an important dream.. well not the details, like it is not a message or anything, but on the other hand very important on the emotional level..it feels to me you found a way to release emotions from your system. you allow yourself to do and or say in the dreams things you wouldn't do in real life..it can be very therapeutic if you don't hold yourself back in the dreams. say nothing about you btw, just that instead of holding back things inside of you, and instead of shouting or acting in ways you don't like towards other people, you just release it at night, keeping your emotions healthy and  happy.

have fun!
    s
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

Post  angelrocco Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Auras wrote:Meditation is the best way to get messages as they come clearer and you know when you've made a connection with someone. i would advise you to learn jourying.

best of luck.
    i havent heard of jourying?? can you please tell me a bit about it please xx i would really appreciate the advice:) x
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

Post  angelrocco Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:37 pm

shayn wrote:
    angelrocco wrote:i have the feeling lately of de ja vu with my dreams like the 1 i had last night it is hard to describe but i will try...i was going past these pink walls (idk why by the way) with pictures on it and my stepdads mum and husband were getting married....we then enter this room and i see the gold dress i have on this grown up ginger haired woman goes crazy hurling abuse and my step nan turns around and has a go at this ginger haired woman in the same gold dress as me and her children saying this is my granddaughter she has just as much right to be here as you and she said u cant judge her ur a crazy skitzophrenic mess!! they both go off in this room i shouted at the ginger haired woman your a horrible ginger cow (i wouldnt normally say something like that) anyways i walk down these steps to this bar and i said its crazy in here and woke up!!!! but the ginger haired woman didnt look familiar to me ive had some hair rasing dreams at times too its very hard work to describe it cause it changes so quick the scenes im dreaming about so i tried my best to describe it...i dont think it means alot tbh:$ but like i said i had the de ja vu feeling i had this dream before....
    i can't really explain it, but this feels to me as well on the one hand, not an important dream.. well not the details, like it is not a message or anything, but on the other hand very important on the emotional level..it feels to me you found a way to release emotions from your system. you allow yourself to do and or say in the dreams things you wouldn't do in real life..it can be very therapeutic if you don't hold yourself back in the dreams. say nothing about you btw, just that instead of holding back things inside of you, and instead of shouting or acting in ways you don't like towards other people, you just release it at night, keeping your emotions healthy and  happy.

have fun!
    s

well i think as a young woman im now 30 but when i was say 18 to say 23 i was very inside a bubble scared to speak up for myself and each year i grew with confidence after that maybe a little too much in some ways but the people that know me personally do say we love u angel cause u say things how it is not like sugar coating a pill i wasnt always this way tho i would be too kind to the wrong negative sort of people and had to learn to tell the difference of that of a good friend and 1 that was only there for a motive....i did a confidence course and i do try and do alot of good deeds for people:) i once had 2 kittens they went missing this family found 1 of them sadly the 2nd 1 didnt come back:( the family said to me the dad my children have fell in love with your kitten i said i love her i cant give you her im sorry i wish i could help you :( i felt really sad....along then came a neighbour 2 doors up saying ive got a kitten ive found out my child is allergic to her....i said i will take her....so unexpectedly (and it was around xmas time too) i went up to this familys front door with a little kitten in my arms cause the dad said to me 2 days when i spoke to him ive even gone and asked the rspca for a kitten they wont allow it as its a busy road.... so yes i walked up to the door and their mum opened it i could hear 1 of the kids saying the lady is back and is holding A KITTEN:O i said and smiled this 1 is for you:) they couldnt thank me enough and i thought at least its made that family happy:) thats just 1 of my many good deeds i have done:) x
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:40 pm

angelrocco wrote:yes i have had a few messages in meditation to be honest with you:) i am hoping to move house sometime this year but im not lucky yet with that 1 x
    So am I...hoping to move house as well....still waiting....good luck,angelrocco.... :love:
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:30 am

hi angelrocco...

i'm not sure if i understood your answer, or you missunderstood mine, so just to make things clear... i never suggested you are not a nice or good person. i'm sure you are. all i said, that the dreams helps you release energy inside of you in a very positive and healthy way that otherwise would need a different way to come out. and being the person you are, most likely this energy wouldn't come out by hurting other people but sadly in ways that will hurt you, normally health issues. that is all, suggesting nothing about what sort of person you are. we all carry some sort of "negative" energy...

anyway i'm sorry if in any way i hurt your feeligns or anything of this sort

s
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

crazy dreams Empty reply to shayn

Post  angelrocco Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:58 am

no i know u wasnt meaning to offend me i was explaining just 1 example of how i help ppl sometimes i do ramble on aswell lol x and ppl can get lost in what i say:) its fine:) i often feel its good to be clear but like i said before when i was younger i wasnt so confident as i said before maybe i put my message wrong:$ i do go on a bit at times anyways yes i am sure that it all means positive things and to totally change the subject again i had a strange experience last night someone said in my mind are you going to go blue in the face i thought to myself yipee more than 2 words even if it is someone joking around with me lol x
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

crazy dreams Empty reply

Post  angelrocco Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:00 pm

and yes i have read in bits and pieces online ppl can carry negative energy into ur home too without noticing or realising theyre doing this 1 sandalwood:) and a house cleansing:) x thats the best thing for negative energy:)
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:08 pm

well blue in the face sound interesting.. please just- open you eyes as not to hit something... but yes, sounds something to look forward :)

s
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

crazy dreams Empty crazy dreams part 2

Post  angelrocco Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:03 pm

hi all again i been dreaming and the dream has felt so real that say if someone was putting their hand on my back i can feel it for example what does it mean?? and also ive had a dream of being attacked by a gang of dogs woke up from this 1 and birds have been in my dream too but the 2nd time a dog had the bird...:$ the first time i had 1 in a box it wasnt 1 ive seen b4 had totally mad colours that i dont recall seeing on the birds u get in the uk and different countries:$ xx
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:40 am

Wow!

hands on your back... can someone use you in a wrong way somehow.. at work or a friend? or maybe it tells you not to worry about trusting others as when someone will try to abuse you in any way you will know????

about the rest i don't really know, as it is only bits and pieces and i really have no idea.

but can you relate some of the colours or images to things that happened to you during the day? or a book you read before bed time? or a movie, something on TV, or even music? see maybe things around you influence your dreams?

but i know the feeling about dogs attacking in dreams.. for myself also dogs are not a positive sign in a dream, they normally attack me in some this or other way. berrrrrr

wish you a good night sleep.

s
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

crazy dreams Empty reply to dreams

Post  angelrocco Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:54 am

yes yet again crazy stuff but i had a feeling i was on a plain somewhere a spiritual plain and i had a male and female guide with me other ppl were grouped up and i auto went to this female and male and the image of me putting my hands together above my head lol:D i really dont know what to make of that 1 but i sensed the male and female there with me were indeed my spirit guides:)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:58 pm