Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Movie dream, you decide the ending...

mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Movie dream, you decide the ending...  Empty Movie dream, you decide the ending...

Post  mayflow Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:04 pm

This is the first movie type dream I've had for a while. By that I mean it had a couple of main plots and a couple of subplots as well. The content is different than I have ever dreamed before and I have seen or heard nothing that seems it could have triggered any of this.

In the dream, it seems I had called in sick to work for some reason. While I was gone, my boss had been replaced. When I got back, someone said they were sorry about my uncle Joe dying in a hot tub. I said "huh?" Then he said we had a new boss and I had to interview with her. I kept trying to, but when I was there, she wasn't and when she was there I wasn't. We did start meeting a couple of times but for some reason, we could never get into discussion. I sensed it would be a good and friendly thing on both sides, though. One time in all of this, this one girl outside of a window was giving me a hard time and being mean towards me, and I recognized her and felt she had a scarred personality and was just like this and it had nothing to do with me.

Then the whole thing switched, and I was in something like a shopping mall. I was walking up a stairs and a car came down the stairs and it flipped over and over and luckily missed hitting me and it crashed at the bottom. Then a weird looking van that was armored and hinged that had been chasing the other car turned at high speed down the stairs heading at me, but it also flipped over and missed be, but when it hit the bottom, it spun around and came back up the stairs at me. I ran to the top, and there was a sort of barricade there but I could squeeze through.

Then it switched back to the interview with the new boss. We were just starting to talk and this person showed up in a protective suit of some kind and a helmet on and walked up to me and looked at the lady and turned at me and and said my name was (I forgot the name now, but it was his name and he was wanted for bad things) Then he pulled a gun and shot me in the middle. I just stood there, and he pulled a knife on the lady, and I thought "Well, at least she knows I wasn't the bad one" and everything froze.

I wondered what just happened. I was shot, and did not feel a thing, nobody else could move, and I knew I could have this end any way I wanted.

Question: If you had this dream, how would you end it? I decided for now to freeze the ending in time until I decide.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Movie dream, you decide the ending...  Empty Re: Movie dream, you decide the ending...

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Oh dear,will come back to this later... :blush:

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:22 pm