Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
mayflow
partofme
SpiritVoices
7 posters

Link with Lucid Dreams?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Link with Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 Empty Link with Lucid Dreams?

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

So are we alive and just dreaming when we dream lucid dreams?
    Or are we visiting the Spirit World?

Note below:-

Often people pass over and do not realize it for weeks; they think they are dreaming.

Barbara Starr,
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Link with Lucid Dreams? - Page 2 Empty Re: Link with Lucid Dreams?

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:33 pm

somnium wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Good interpretation,Somnium.    
    Except for one dream which puzzled me.    This dream has a different aspect to it.    A stranger to myself but known by my husband in his lifetime,appeared in one of the dreams.

Once again,we were both in the same room.   I will put this briefly.
    A young soldier appeared in army uniform.   Dirty and battle scarred.
    Looking about in his 20's.    My husband is always with me in these dreams,recognised the man as one of his army comrades.   
    Both in war together when they were young....I emphasise  the 'young'.
    The point I find different in this dream is that I didn't know this soldier.    So I had no memories of him to bring him into my dream.

That soldier had died a short while ago at the age of 80 years.

My husband didn't dream this dream,I did.    My husband is in spirit himself....
    Now explain that..... :giggles: 
    Again,good to see you....
    Joan
    Thank you Joan, it is nice to see you as well.

Dreams are one of my areas of research that i enjoy very much. Now since you asked me my opinion I will galdly give it to you. I believe that you and your husband were dreaming together, i think your husband came to see you in your dream but when he did both your dreams merged together. I see that both of you were generating energy in this dream and so it was not you alone who dreamt the soldier. The fact that you had no memories of the soldier proves my point, in my opinion. In my studies of dreams i was taught that there are dreams where we alone are the dreamer, where we generate all the energy within the dream, but there are also shared dreams where we come into contact with other energy generating beings. When this occurs you both are generating the images together.
    believe that you and your husband were dreaming together, i think your husband came to see you in your dream but when he did both your dreams merged together. I see that both of you were generating energy in this dream and so it was not you alone who dreamt the soldier. 

But my husband passed over to spirit 8 years ago....would he be dreaming in spirit?...When I say he is always with me,visiting this room,he is with me as a guide......He is in spirit now.    
    I don't see him clearly,just a shadow by my side.     
    The young soldier,I never met.    Never knew him.    They were both in the Korean war together.   Long before I met my husband...
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:48 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    somnium wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Good interpretation,Somnium.    
    Except for one dream which puzzled me.    This dream has a different aspect to it.    A stranger to myself but known by my husband in his lifetime,appeared in one of the dreams.

Once again,we were both in the same room.   I will put this briefly.
    A young soldier appeared in army uniform.   Dirty and battle scarred.
    Looking about in his 20's.    My husband is always with me in these dreams,recognised the man as one of his army comrades.   
    Both in war together when they were young....I emphasise  the 'young'.
    The point I find different in this dream is that I didn't know this soldier.    So I had no memories of him to bring him into my dream.

That soldier had died a short while ago at the age of 80 years.

My husband didn't dream this dream,I did.    My husband is in spirit himself....
    Now explain that..... :giggles: 
    Again,good to see you....
    Joan
    Thank you Joan, it is nice to see you as well.

Dreams are one of my areas of research that i enjoy very much. Now since you asked me my opinion I will galdly give it to you. I believe that you and your husband were dreaming together, i think your husband came to see you in your dream but when he did both your dreams merged together. I see that both of you were generating energy in this dream and so it was not you alone who dreamt the soldier. The fact that you had no memories of the soldier proves my point, in my opinion. In my studies of dreams i was taught that there are dreams where we alone are the dreamer, where we generate all the energy within the dream, but there are also shared dreams where we come into contact with other energy generating beings. When this occurs you both are generating the images together.
    believe that you and your husband were dreaming together, i think your husband came to see you in your dream but when he did both your dreams merged together. I see that both of you were generating energy in this dream and so it was not you alone who dreamt the soldier. 

But my husband passed over to spirit 8 years ago....would he be dreaming in spirit?...When I say he is always with me,visiting this room,he is with me as a guide......He is in spirit now.    
    I don't see him clearly,just a shadow by my side.     
    The young soldier,I never met.    Never knew him.    They were both in the Korean war together.   Long before I met my husband...
    yes, he would be dreaming in spirit. In my reasoning he visited you in your dream, and then he dreamt the soldier.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Dreaming in spirit....that has really surprised me.....
    I never knew that.....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Sorry Partofme....try to find space to answer you...had some wonderful answers here.....and learned some things I didn't know.
    You may well be right....A Welcoming Commitee....right up my street!
     :astar:

Last edited by SpiritVoices on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong user name.)
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:50 pm

I believe it is quite possible to dream in spirit.  Besides, The spirit world is only on a higher level and I don't see it much different than this one.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Do you think the possibility that you put the energy out there, of missing them.. and then they being aware of it and actually coming to visit you because of it?

Yes I do, just a thought is enough imo, I believe this is how the medium section in churches and halls happens, people will plan to go and often think 'I hope so and so comes through' every time they think about going, I think most of the spirits who receive these thoughts go to see their loved one but as we all know there is no way one medium can get round everyone, of course though there are some spirits who will choose not to come through for whatever reason, this is why often when hoping 'gran' will come through it is sometimes 'uncle bill'

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:59 am

To be perfectly honest I am not saying that everyone is a spiritualist so attends the church for that reason. 
    Let's be honest,we all hope that every time we attend a spiritualist church,there will be 'something' for us there.  

I have have more messages given to me by my husband than from a spiritualist medium.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:41 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Sorry Partofme....try to find space to answer you...had some wonderful answers here.....and learned some things I didn't know.
    You might think Ive fallen off my rocker... but something else that came to mind is the possibility of you having a link to this soldier spirit through a past life (like a brother type) and he sending your husband to you. 

Searching for that link...to me, there has to be a reason why this played out as it did in your life.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:52 pm

partofme wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Sorry Partofme....try to find space to answer you...had some wonderful answers here.....and learned some things I didn't know.
    You might think Ive fallen off my rocker... but something else that came to mind is the possibility of you having a link to this soldier spirit through a past life (like a brother type) and he sending your husband to you. 

Searching for that link...to me, there has to be a reason why this played out as it did in your life.
    To be honest,I have often doubted there is a spirit world.   I'm not a medium so these dreams may just be imagination on my part or just dreams because I miss the folks who have gone from my life....
    But the last episode of seeing the soldier incidently someone I haven't known in my life made me wonder...Why him?   He is a stranger to me.   Then my husband hearing this soldier had died...After me seeing him in MY DREAM... 
    It all just seemed to fit together.. :eek:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:17 pm