Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Messages from ascended masters, gurus, etc...

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Messages from ascended masters, gurus, etc... Empty Messages from ascended masters, gurus, etc...

Post  innerlight Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:40 pm

How do you feel about those messages that come for humanity from ascended maters, or gurus, etc? Do you feel they are beneficial to all? Or just a medium with dreams of grandeur?

I'm very hesitant to read channeling's from such individuals about spirit giving mass messages of hope, and what needs to be done to move forward towards ascensions, or enlightenment.

I don't know why. Just something about them never sits right to me.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Messages from ascended masters, gurus, etc... Empty Re: Messages from ascended masters, gurus, etc...

Post  mia Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:03 pm

The best thing to do is take what you believe and forget the rest.
    I like Karen Bishop, I resonate with her.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Messages from ascended masters, gurus, etc... Empty Re: Messages from ascended masters, gurus, etc...

Post  innerlight Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:11 pm

That is also very true. I wonder though, if a lot of ego is involved. That people feel that they are "special" in that they have messages from ascended masters, teachers, etc. That they are on this holy mission of delivering that message to all.

Even more so when you see many of the messages that contradict each other, and swear up and down that they have the true masters, and the true messages.

Maybe I'm just bitter. :blush:
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:44 pm

well I know that masters do channell thru people, cos it does happen to me,only now and then.
    But I am too nervous of being questioned and not knowing the answers, being called a liar and unable to speak for myself, so, I only tell those who know me.
    But you may be right, some are fibbers.
    Some like the limelight, not me though lol
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:52 pm

I'm not saying that we can't talk to them.. We can gain some insight from them..

However, if one spends their time looking towards others it defeats their own abilities, and pushes themselves away from looking within. They will always be searching outside themselves.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:46 pm

I'm not sure what to think :scratch: but I do think the majority of channelers genuinely believe they are channeling from these ascended masters and such.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Violet wrote:I'm not sure what to think :scratch: but I do think the majority of channelers genuinely believe they are channeling from these ascended masters and such.

I wonder if that is for them to feel special, and above others. Because they are talking to ascended beings, and masters.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:53 pm

I think a lot of them are genuinely motivated by a desire to help others and spread the light, in this instance whether it is a true channelling or not, isn't it a good thing regardless.

On the other hand you will always get people doing it for the reasons you said but that happens in all paths

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Violet wrote:I think a lot of them are genuinely motivated by a desire to help others and spread the light, in this instance whether it is a true channelling or not, isn't it a good thing regardless.

On the other hand you will always get people doing it for the reasons you said but that happens in all paths

Their intentions, can be good, yes.. But it's not always a good thing. As I've said it causes one to look outside of themselves, instead of doing internal searching.

It also takes power away from themselves, and puts it in someone else.
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:06 pm

When I first started on my path, 5/6 yrs ago. I didn't know what was happening to me and Karen Bishop and Carrie Hart were the ones who helped me understand.
    I didn't know anything about channelling, other beings, angelsm just that I was feeling strange and things were happening to me and not to anyone else in my family or friends.
    They and I thought I was mad.
    But reading Karen and Carrie saved my sanity, kept me going.
    So, although I agree that they do stop one from using their own abilities.
    If you don't know you got any, and felt like I did, they come in handy.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:51 am

innerlight wrote:
    Violet wrote:I think a lot of them are genuinely motivated by a desire to help others and spread the light, in this instance whether it is a true channelling or not, isn't it a good thing regardless.

Their intentions, can be good, yes.. But it's not always a good thing. As I've said it causes one to look outside of themselves, instead of doing internal searching.

It also takes power away from themselves, and puts it in someone else.

Hmmm i'm hovering on the fence a little with this, you can get a bit lost just looking within, you've got to look outside of yourself too to see the bigger picture?
    And I think it only takes power away if you allow it to, by becoming dependant on that someone else what do you think :scratch:

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:30 am

Violet wrote:

Hmmm i'm hovering on the fence a little with this, you can get a bit lost just looking within, you've got to look outside of yourself too to see the bigger picture?
    And I think it only takes power away if you allow it to, by becoming dependant on that someone else what do you think :scratch:

Sometimes, yes, one needs to look outside of them self if they are confused, or stuck in their own beliefs. If they are to thick headed to budge, then yes one may need some outside assistance to help clear the boulder(s).

However, if you run to someone else every time you have a problem it creates a bigger problem. Your dependent on someone, and you are not truly searching for the answer. You are being told the answer.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Yeah I see where you're coming from and it's just as important not to give too much help for the same reason, just thought of a new thread actually :grin:

angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : spiritual healer and teacher
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Post  angelhealer Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm going to be frank I agree with both of you, from my own experience it took me three hours of being in the now to channel a full blown message. It was my first and it was from Archangel Michael who I speak to on a regular basis. However, this is what I say, I always think for most people it is ego based. I say this because you can tell they use big words not simple everyday language that all people will come to understand.
    As an angel medium I am always up for skeptism but one thing I learn is that the when the truth comes through there is always an inner knowing if has come from the heart and genuine matter of thought. When certain individuals reel out messages as long as a board, they are confusing and maybe not negative but there is too much information and waffle. When I read true readings they are direct to the point. Also I have over say three years only done about 4 longish channellings and I always know exactly who they are... other channellings should only be a few words or sentences at most. That's my personal opinion. I guess it's open to opinon too. Messages from ascended masters, gurus, etc... 348985 I say what my friend told me. For a spirit to pass a message they need suffcient energy to get it across and that is why you mainly hear a few words mostly. It makes sense to me..
    I do not doubt that people genuinely do channel, but to me it's iffy when it's to go to my website or my site etc.. it is ego orientated.
    Most readings are all about the ascension the energy and it's like to someone who don't know what that is, there is the opportunity that they will be vulernable and get pulled in.
    I have channeled AA MIchael and it was all about forgiveness and love... and the other long channelling I did was in a park it was a personal message I think from michael or metatron.

thank you
    angelhealer

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:21 pm