Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
iScorpio
Beware_of_Italics
Native spirit
AllanMurray
Aura
Blackcrow
gloria
PPrncpl7
sparkly
L'angel
psychoslice
Lynn
SpiritVoices
zerdini
Panda
jfc
neptune13
Moonlyte
Akyana
Sacred-Star
mac
Selket
AngelTony
shayn
mia
innerlight
Violet
31 posters

Are you scared of dying?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 Empty Are you scared of dying?

Post  Violet Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Are you scared of dying, or just how you will die, or do you have no fear at all of any part of death?
    Have your beliefs (whatever they are,) helped you fear it less, more, or not made any difference?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are you scared of dying?

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:32 pm

I have seen my father,my mother and my husband pass.
    I have received wonderful messages from all of them.
    Also after each passing,I dreamed wonderful lucid dreams where I feel each one of them came to say their goodbyes.
    I remember my father holding his arms out to give me a hug but I woke up before he could.
    In a way,I consider these dreams as proof they have visited me from the spirit world.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:07 pm

Hello Joanie
    You have contact--why do you doubt???
    You are a spiritual lady who connects with spirit!
    Please 'doubt' no more and enjoy ur communion with them!
    Peter
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:35 am

Thank you for your support,Peter.
    I appreciate that very much.

Joanie death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 182340
    Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Blackcrow Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:54 pm

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 348985 I keep telling here that peter but she is stubborn, arent you joan lol lol death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 368832
    Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:51 pm

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 809779 Yes Joanie...what the others said death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 21581

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:34 pm

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 809779 death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 809779 death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 809779
    I'll be waiting round a dark corner....................... death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 368832
    Loves you all really.
    death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 577431
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:37 pm

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 21581

Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Post  Aura Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am

i do not fear death. as i dont die. i carry on living. all i do is leave my physical body. when that time comes i will be going home and seeing my loved ones i miss dearly. so, no i dont fear death as it is not death but my life carrying on with so much to do and see in the next wondeful world x
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:36 pm

That's what I am looking forward to,Ensi.

Meeting once again all those wonderful souls I love.
    AllanMurray
    AllanMurray

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post  AllanMurray Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:26 pm

am not scared of dying at all i kinda look forward to it to see what its like. dont get me wrong am in no mad rush. but i do wonder how it will feel and what the experience will be like. if theres life after death it should be interesting and if there isnt well i wont know anything about it. the only thing that gets to me is the thought of forgeting my loved ones. thats the only thing that upsets me
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Hi Allan i'm sure your loved ones won't be forgotten, from the number of loved ones i've had through from the otherside for others and my own 'visitors' they are around us often, as i'm sure you'll be around yours.death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 15910

Aura

Female

Post  Aura Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:25 pm

dont worry allan, there wont be any forgetting as they are all there and you will see them x
    Aura

Female

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 Empty you cannot die for the life of you!

Post  Aura Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:28 pm

i have no fear of death. my knowledge spriritualism has given me and the proofs in seances iv sat in since 1989 made me not have belief only but knowledge. so no, i dont fear death as you can not die for the life of you! (Gordon Smith)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:48 am

What about any physical pain or illness you might experience prior to crossing over does that worry you?

Aura

Female

Post  Aura Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 am

actually, never thought about that. that doorway we call death which really is a re-birth to the next life is inevitable. comes to everyone, so you cant change it. iv lost many loved ones to over there so the day i come to go there i will be looking forward to it. hope its painless but its never bothered me as to worrying over how it will happen x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:15 am

Aura wrote:actually, never thought about that. that doorway we call death which really is a re-birth to the next life is inevitable. comes to everyone, so you cant change it. iv lost many loved ones to over there so the day i come to go there i will be looking forward to it. hope its painless but its never bothered me as to worrying over how it will happen x

Hi Aura, yes the transition itself is said to be painless and easy, and it can't be changed it will happen to us all, it's probably better not to worry about the bit before too.

Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:05 pm

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 577431 No im not afraid of dying i have lost so much,to be able to see the ones i want to see again would be great, why should anyone be afraid of dying i dont know.being a medium i know what awaits me.

Namaste
    Aura

Female

Post  Aura Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:14 pm

so corrrect native spirit. my dearest and most loved went over so early in their lives so i look forward to the day i meet them. that feeling of freedome when i leave the cumbersome body. the lightness, the speed with just thought! the joy of reunion! oh such bliss! :-) thats why some call it heaven!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Yes that's got to be an amazing feeling.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:17 am

Aura wrote:so corrrect native spirit. my dearest and most loved went over so early in their lives so i look forward to the day i meet them. that feeling of freedome when i leave the cumbersome body. the lightness, the speed with just thought! the joy of reunion! oh such bliss! :-) thats why some call it heaven!

Some it call it 'Summerland' as well.
    Just can't wait to get there.
    :urwelcome:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 pm

I wonder where that name comes from (Summerland)?

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:19 pm

I'm a lot more frightened of HOW I'll die. Most of us want to die peacefully in our sleep, no? I want that for others, and myself.

Dying is a bit scary to me, since it really is the great big unknown, but I think death itself is probably a breeze. My sister had a dream about that once. One of her guides explained it to her in a dream. They shared with her that dying was as effortless as shutting a screen door. Most people aren't even aware of the exact moment it happens. My mother's Dad told Mom the same thing in a dream after he died. He said he was just alive one moment, and the next thing he knew he was on The Other Side. He said it wasn't a big deal at all.

I would imagine being BORN is what's hard.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:22 am

I would imagine being BORN is what's hard.

That has got to be one horrendous journey.

It's HOW which bothers me too, i've heard the death itself is nothing but it's that bit before...

iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 Empty RE: Are you scared of dying?

Post  iScorpio Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 am

I am not scared of dying. Well I'm a bit scared about how I die, but when I die I'm not scared. Because I'm returning back home to God, and plus I've experienced Ghosts cross over, not only that but I've been told by deceased relatives that it's beautiful, and to go into the light once I die..
    ~Peace
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:44 pm

No, I'm not scared of dying either not since my NDE in 2004. Like many of you have said, it's how that worries me.

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 5 348985

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:49 am