Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
iScorpio
Beware_of_Italics
Native spirit
AllanMurray
Aura
Blackcrow
gloria
PPrncpl7
sparkly
L'angel
psychoslice
Lynn
SpiritVoices
zerdini
Panda
jfc
neptune13
Moonlyte
Akyana
Sacred-Star
mac
Selket
AngelTony
shayn
mia
innerlight
Violet
31 posters

Are you scared of dying?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 Empty Are you scared of dying?

Post  Violet Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Are you scared of dying, or just how you will die, or do you have no fear at all of any part of death?
    Have your beliefs (whatever they are,) helped you fear it less, more, or not made any difference?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you scared of dying?

Post  zerdini Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:16 pm

You can communicate by thought if you put your mind to it.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:27 pm

zerdini wrote:You can communicate by thought if you put your mind to it.

I have by dreams,she is the one who told me where I would be living in the future..

I am now waiting to see if this comes true.
    death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 449294
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Time is running out........................ death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 28115
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:37 pm

zerdini wrote:Time is running out........................ death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 28115

Still time to wonder.............. I even know the name of the place.
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:Time is running out........................ death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 28115

So when are you moving?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:35 pm

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:

So when are you moving?
    Haven't a clue,was told this a while ago,all I got in this dream was when my gran asked me when I was moving to my new home?
    I asked where and she gave me a name.
    Can't remember the name of the place but you mentioned it one day,if you remember.
    Where Trev lives! I said to you,that I've been given that name in a dream.
    It's in Cambridgeshire.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Violet wrote:Are you scared of dying, or just how you will die, or do you have no fear at all of any part of death?
    Have your beliefs (whatever they are,) helped you fear it less, more, or not made any difference?
    Hello Violet and all others who posted on here
    Sorry have only just caught up with this post.
    We do not die as such- we continue in spirit form--so I no longer fear death!
    My only fear is that i do not complete my purpose here! WE are all part spirit and part physical while on this earth plane. We are here for a purpose -but have come to accept we do not truly know that purpose. we have choices to make--a path to tread--we eventually shed this physical for--IT IS NOT DEATH-our spiritual form lives on.
    I believe this because it has been proven to me! All my former doubts have been eradicated.
    Physical death is only the 'beginning' of your true life.
    PPLL n L
    Peter
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:55 pm

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:

So when are you moving?
    Haven't a clue,was told this a while ago,all I got in this dream was when my gran asked me when I was moving to my new home?
    I asked where and she gave me a name.
    Can't remember the name of the place but you mentioned it one day,if you remember.
    Where Trev lives! I said to you,that I've been given that name in a dream.
    It's in Cambridgeshire.
    Oh Yes - I remember now. death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 834839
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:46 am

PPrncpl7 wrote:
    Violet wrote:Are you scared of dying, or just how you will die, or do you have no fear at all of any part of death?
    My only fear is that i do not complete my purpose here! WE are all part spirit and part physical while on this earth plane. We are here for a purpose -but have come to accept we do not truly know that purpose. we have choices to make--a path to tread--we eventually shed this physical for--IT IS NOT DEATH-our spiritual form lives on.
    I believe this because it has been proven to me! All my former doubts have been eradicated.
    PPLL n L
    Peter

Hi Peter I agree death is not an end but a beginning.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:39 am

nope.... i'm scared i'll live too long. death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:00 am

innerlight wrote:nope.... i'm scared i'll live too long. death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 809779

I must admit that is a seriously greater worry for me.

gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

Post  gloria Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Joanie wrote:I am not afraid of dying,just dying in pain.
    So, am I, I am thinking that maybe I'll be afraid of pain. too.
    gloria
    gloria

Female
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.

Post  gloria Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Violet wrote:
    PPrncpl7 wrote:
    PPLL n L
    Peter

Hi Peter I agree death is not an end but a beginning.
    So do I Violet, I am afraid of not completing my mission, on earth. Like leaving your family behind, or not finishing things that ought to be done here on earth.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:32 pm

That makes me feel afraid as well. Not completing all I should,like tidying up loose ends.
    Making sure that all is well.
    Joanie
    gloria
    gloria

Female

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 Empty Fear of Death

Post  gloria Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Well the only thing I think I would fear is that I won't see any family members, or go somewhere else. But I hope that doesn't happen. Or actually the main fear of death.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Joanie wrote:That makes me feel afraid as well. Not completing all I should,like tidying up loose ends.
    Making sure that all is well.
    Joanie

Hi Joanie so many die with loose ends and such but I think sometimes this can actually help those left behind, 'i've got to sort this out for mum/dad/gran etc' it can give the breaved a real sense of purpose and make them feel they are doing something important for their loved one, it bridges and closes that 'no man's land' of total despair and grief between the passing and the funeral and helps them to feel they have 'helped' their loved one by doing something practical for them.

Sometimes though the loose ends such as massive debt can send them further down the spiral of despair.
    back soon

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 am

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 809779 Violet
    My lot would be saying 'Look at the mess mum has left behind,oh dear,oh dear!'
    death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 368832
    Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Blackcrow Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:24 pm

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 577431 I cant understand why anybody would be afraid of dying, other than the pain they may go through before hand,
    as far as im concerned Life is Hell on earth.i have been through so much in my life that i would welcome it,when im ready.
    Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:56 pm

other than the pain they may go through before hand,
    That's my biggest concern.

Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Post  Blackcrow Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:24 am

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 577431 Hi violet,
    my mother was in pain for two weeks before she passed her kidneys were failing, but when i asked what else was wrong i was told nothing,i didnt buy that and told them so,three days before she passed she say up in bed, the nurses were saying shes made a remarkable recovery, because all pain left her body, and this is not the first time this has happened ive seen it before,
    we had a autopsy she had complete organ failure not just the kidneys,so i confronted them and told them they were a bunch of idiots it was obvious it was more than kidney failure,when she passed a big smile came across her face she was at peace,
    for myself im not afraid of pain ive had so much pain in my life to be to go home will be a blesssing,
    Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi Blackcrow, it's good to hear your mum passed peacefully death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 21581 , I saw someone a few hours before they died and they were the happiest and most at peace than they'd been for weeks so I take on board what you're saying. I wonder if when people get to a certain point the pain lifts in preperation, I've no doubt doctors would put this down to things/chemicals being released in the body.

I am afraid of pain, I have very low tolerance for it, or perhaps i'm just soft death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 160943

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:18 pm

I have noticed that most people pass free of pain at the end.
    When Ken was dying,his blood pressure was dropping very quickly,they had three attempts to bring it back up.
    So the doctor told me.
    The doctor also mentioned that Ken was laughing and joking all the way through.
    I was so surprised.
    I now wonder if he knew the end was near and was out of pain.

Joanie x
    Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Post  Blackcrow Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:23 pm

death - Are you scared of dying? - Page 4 348985 I used to work in an old peoples home and saw many ppl passover, some were in pain but most just went with a smile, on their faces.
    Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:02 pm

I used to work in an old peoples home

Me too, no one ever passed away while I was on shift, i'm thankful for that as I wasn't much more than a kid at the time.

PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Hello ALL
    I have been witness to two passings!
    One my Father who passed less than peacefully! But he now communicates with me and is a happy soul!
    The other was my wifes aunt--who we had cared for for best part of 30 years!
    She passed peacefully last midsummers day!
    Aged 101!! She has at last come through to me!
    Happy that we sent her to rest in her Sunday best suit and her HAT AND gloves!
    Peter

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 pm