Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
zerdini
mayflow
Detlef
SpiritVoices
Crystal
innerlight
spirit
1antique
Violet
13 posters

Children as Guides

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Children as Guides Empty Children as Guides

Post  Violet Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Does anyone have a child as a spirit guide? Do you believe this is even possible? And do children have child guides or adult guides or even a combination of both, your thoughts please?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Children as Guides Empty Re: Children as Guides

Post  1antique Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:47 am

I feel that a spirit guide can and will appear to a person in a manner which is most comfortable to that person. In other words, a guide may appear as male, female, adult, or child. They may appear as some famous person or as someone normal. All that is important is that the physical person is comfortable and trusts that persona.

To further that thought....is there any reason why a spirit guide could not appear in animal form?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 pm

To further that thought....is there any reason why a spirit guide could not appear in animal form?

Isn't that where the totem or power animal comes in?

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:10 am

Maybe....but, it the power animal REALLY an animal...or a spirit that has merely taken the form of an animal?

I mean, if what we understand is correct, everything comes from 1 Spirit, so it would stand to reason that the many aspects of that 1 Spirit would have to take on many diverse forms, not just the human form or appearance.
    spirit
    spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 238
    Job/hobbies : reiki master and teacher
    Registration date : 2009-06-16

Post  spirit Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:37 pm

I too believe that the persons spirit guide will appear as someone/thing that the person feels comfortable communicating with, and maybe for some adults they find it easier to deal with children so thats how there guides come through.

My guide is an older aged chinese man by the name of Mein and I met him during meditation.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 am

I met mine in meditation too.

I believe power animals are different entities to spirit guides.

As for child spirit guides I can imagine them being great for other children, not as frightening for them. Perhaps child guides are brought in to adults for the same reason especially if they're just starting out, to ease them in gently perhaps?

I'm rambling now :giggles:

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Adults can learn a lot from a child if they chose to. Many adults feel they are "bigger" then children, and wouldn't listen to a word they said. So for some adults it may not really be of much benefit.

Many adults have forgotten what it's like to be a child, and spend their days playing in the "rat race." So there could be valuable wisdom to be learned from a child.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Animal guides are different to power animals. An animal guide is an individual spirit animal, one that is recogniseable and visits over and over. Rather than a generic wolf or horse, or the animal energy, a horse animal guide is one individual, sometimes with a name but instantly known as the same.

Power animals come to us to give us the energy of that species of animal, perhaps to show us a lesson or help us at a time of need. They visit maybe once or a couple of times then leave.

The belief is that everyone has nine, one for each direction. East, South, West, and North, Above, Below, Within, these change as our needs change, and then two that stay constant left and right.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Wow 9! I'm aware of two at the moment

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:34 pm

I think up to now,I have had about three guides.     One was a Romany gent.   One was a little tubby fellow,always laughing and very cheerful.    But never gave me a name.    Another was a tall blonde lady.       Again never gave me a name....
    But I feel with the last guide,I knew her in life....
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Violet wrote:Does anyone have a child as a spirit guide?  Do you believe this is even possible?  And do children have child guides or adult guides or even a combination of both, your thoughts please?
    There might be children in the non physical earth realm, but they are in most cases lost, or try to stay close to their family.
    Guides  choose their form. We all have our preferences. And yes, of cause we can change it any way we like.
    Not sure why we would want to appear to anyone as a child. Certainly not to children.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:33 pm

There might be children in the non physical earth realm, but they are in most cases lost
    I don't understand Detlef are you saying most spirit children are lost? :huh: 

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:39 pm

That's true Violet...Remember waking up one night to find a small spirit child,standing a little way from my bed,small hand held out as if to give me something.   Couldn't see what it was, as he held his hand as a young child will do....Knuckles pointing upwards and hand clasped down.    Hearing the child say very softly 'Hello......'     I asked who he was....had a feeling it was a small boy.
    Seen that twice.....I was advised to send him on to spirit.....never seen him since there,so he may have found his destination...bless him...
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Violet wrote:
    There might be children in the non physical earth realm, but they are in most cases lost
    As are most who dwell in the non physical earth realm, otherwise they would have moved to the astral realm.
    Having said that, there are many who like to stay close to someone in the living. And many belief they can assert a lot of influence from the neighboring realm, which they can.
    In regards to lost spirits which are children, a lady contacted me, who can see spirits. She told me, a boy came to here where she works, (some people are like light tower to those spirits) and she did not know how to help him.
    When I looked at his situation, he seamed to have fallen into a, what looked like a whole in the ground. I am not sure how long the boy stayed in this whole until he realized he can just leave when ever he wants to. We can do what ever we want to, but first we have to know, and believe we can. 
    And yes, we crossed the boy over. If everyone agrees, this goes very quick.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Detlef wrote:
    Violet wrote:Does anyone have a child as a spirit guide?  Do you believe this is even possible?  And do children have child guides or adult guides or even a combination of both, your thoughts please?
    There might be children in the non physical earth realm, but they are in most cases lost, or try to stay close to their family.
    Guides  choose their form. We all have our preferences. And yes, of cause we can change it any way we like.
    Not sure why we would want to appear to anyone as a child. Certainly not to children.

Maybe because of the innocence of a child is of great beauty of soul?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:04 am

mayflow wrote:
    Detlef wrote:

It is rather the opposite, the imbalance will keep you trapped in the non physical.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:11 am

Detlef wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    Detlef wrote:

It is rather the opposite, the imbalance will keep you trapped in the non physical.

And the problem of that is what?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:48 am

Unless you display a certain degree of balance you can not cross over.
    This is not an enforcement of any kind, but simply the way densities work. In order to enter a certain density you have to match at least closely the vibration you want to enter.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Detlef wrote:
    Violet wrote:
    As are most who dwell in the non physical earth realm, otherwise they would have moved to the astral realm.
    Having said that, there are many who like to stay close to someone in the living. And many belief they can assert a lot of influence from the neighboring realm, which they can.
    In regards to lost spirits which are children, a lady contacted me, who can see spirits. She told me, a boy came to here where she works, (some people are like light tower to those spirits) and she did not know how to help him.
    When I looked at his situation, he seamed to have fallen into a, what looked like a whole in the ground. I am not sure how long the boy stayed in this whole until he realized he can just leave when ever he wants to. We can do what ever we want to, but first we have to know, and believe we can. 
    And yes, we crossed the boy over. If everyone agrees, this goes very quick.

Interesting, and thanks Detrlef for explaining a bit more, I know spirits can occasionally get lost or choose to stay close to their loved ones perhaps some just don't realise they have crossed, but I think many would find it very distressing to think of their child 'lost' between worlds somewhere, I don't doubt some children might 'slip through the net' (just as they do on on earth regrettably) but personally I believe children, perhaps more than anyone else, are carefully received by loved ones when they cross and are looked after really well.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:53 pm

Detlef wrote:Unless you display a certain degree of balance you can not cross over.
    This is not an enforcement of any kind, but simply the way densities work. In order to enter a certain density you have to match at least closely the vibration you want to enter.

Hmm this is where we differ greatly, with respect of course, but that is certainly not my understanding of how it works, it really goes against the grain to be honest but opinions are opinions and yours are always thought provoking even if I don't agree with all of them :flo: 

zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Post  zerdini Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Child guides or controls are many and varied.

Some of the more well known names are Feda (Mrs Osborne Leonard), Nelly (Mrs Thompson), Dewdrop (Bessie Williams), Sunshine (Mrs Meurig Morris), Little Stasia (Mlle Tomczyk), Ninia and Yolande  (Mme d’Esperance),  Belle (Mrs Annie Brittain), Belle (Mrs Mollie Perriman),  Harmony (Mrs Susannah Harris), Snowdrop (Mrs Maud Lord Drake), Pocka (Miss Wood), Little Peter (Arnold Clare), Violet (Gladys Mallaburn), Ginger (Alec Harris), Cuckoo (Gordon Higginson), Christopher (Stuart Alexander Adamson), Charlie (Colin Fry), Peggy (Helen Duncan).

The list could go on but as to who was first to produce a child guide I have no idea.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:08 am

The child or children I 'saw' because I had two young children approach me,both boys,seemed to have a feeling of being lost or looking for someone,I took it could have been their mothers.    Definately a lost feeling coming from them....

What I am most curious about is....what was one small boy trying to give me?
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Im not even sure who my guides are.  Always have thought them to be family that have passed on that come back to give me direction in subtle ways. 

I wouldnt think a child would be a guide to anyone other than another child, but who knows.    I just find it hard to see a child giving an adult guidance.  Unless the adult is of childlike mind.  Anythings possible, I suppose.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:54 pm

partofme wrote:
    I wouldnt think a child would be a guide to anyone other than another child, but who knows.    I just find it hard to see a child giving an adult guidance.  Unless the adult is of childlike mind.  Anythings possible, I suppose.

It should be remembered that children in the etheric may not be the immature individuals one might suppose. (Children aren't born in the etheric.)

As guides they may be presenting themselves in the form they do for particular, and maybe not transparent reasons, but they are almost-certainly spiritually-evolved souls who have deliberately chosen such personas. 
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:15 pm