Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
zerdini
mayflow
Detlef
SpiritVoices
Crystal
innerlight
spirit
1antique
Violet
13 posters

Children as Guides

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Children as Guides - Page 2 Empty Children as Guides

Post  Violet Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Does anyone have a child as a spirit guide? Do you believe this is even possible? And do children have child guides or adult guides or even a combination of both, your thoughts please?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Children as Guides - Page 2 Empty Re: Children as Guides

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Child guides?  This fascinates me but the thought strikes me...are children who have passed over at a young age mature enough to act as a guide?

Or does maturity grow once physical life dies? Do they mature even in the physical body of the young or is it the soul who carries the maturity?
    Yushri

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Job/hobbies : Housekeeper
    Registration date : 2014-08-20

Post  Yushri Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Children, personal i have a son above. Is he a guide? To me, no. But sometimes when i guess i need it, he brings a visite. Happen more when i feel lonely.
    I believe children can guide. I also believe that children can loose their way to cross over, to arrive at the other side. Sometimes they don't realize they passed. They have guides to and mostly they get help to let 'life' go when they died but can't find their way to let go.

In some cases it happends when the grief is so intens for them who lost a child that the child 'can't let go because there was 'pulled' on him to stay...i doubt if i tell it like i mean...Letting go is a difficult part of life.

There is no regular (by mine experience) for how things work, every soul is differend. When the child had a hard time on earth he might need help. He could be a wanderer(if i spell right). It dippends of lots of things. But children can guide, they even mostly make very easy spiritual contact to bring over messages. and they mostly have a big sence of humor.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:31 pm

I feel for children who lose their parents early in life or vice or versa.

I had a young spirit child visit me one time,he couldn't find his mother...asking where his mother was....

Another young child who held something in his hand..I couldn't see what it was but he was anxious to give it to someone....

his mother?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:31 pm