Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
QuietCypher
millergrls
skylarker
Left Behind
Aura
gilly
Native spirit
Karin
smilies37
peaceandkarma
Ethereal
zerdini
PPrncpl7
sparkly
Lynn
AngelTony
equuslife
SpiritVoices
Viking
Tomblues
Katiecat
mac
skye
innerlight
Violet
29 posters

Christian Spiritualism

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 Empty Christian Spiritualism

Post  Violet Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I went to a Christian Spiritualist church once, I felt very uncomfortable, it didn't feel right somehow and far too 'religious' if that makes sense. Anyone else been to one and what were your feelings?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    equuslife
    equuslife

Female
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2011-02-02

Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 Empty Re: Christian Spiritualism

Post  equuslife Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:32 am

As always, you are forgiven. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 621623
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:34 am

equuslife wrote:As always, you are forgiven. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 621623

phew - thanks! Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 368832

Gotta stop - WAY too far off the topic now - all of us - enough already....
    Viking
    Viking

Female
    Number of posts : 234
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Viking Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:09 am

Hi, Sparkly. Tee hee hee! You think I'm a Christian? Just goes to show how different your interpretation of that word is from my own.
    My dearly held belief is that it doesn't matter one jot what people believe. What is vitally important is how they interact with others.I have formed the opinion that you are kind, tolerant and unassuming. I don't know under which label that puts you but that is of no consequence. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 21581
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989

Post  sparkly Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:14 pm

and viking, i could have written the same post about you. replete with tee hee hees to boot. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 809779 like i've said christian is to try to be like christ and not to try to be liked by him. what i know of him, he doesn't care what people think either, nor do his 'rents (parents), all those judgments are human imposed and as neale donald walsch wrote in his book conversations with god, summed up a quote supposedly from god; "you got me all wrong". i'm sure i no longer fit with the conventions of christianity. i used to cringe at the word "god" (only use it as shorthand), and still feel like barfing at "lord" actually. thankyou for your kind words Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 621623
    i couldn't find a clear definition for christian, but you may find this interesting. http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_defn3.htm
    mac, i'm (almost) never offended for myself. "ism" is a suffix that denotes doctrine, all earthly religions/belief systems are limited by their ism. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 15910
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:37 pm

"mac, i'm (almost) never offended for myself. "ism" is a suffix that
    denotes doctrine, all earthly religions/belief systems are limited by
    their ism."
    On the first point, what you have written seems to suggest something different....I guess your words are not conveying what you feel? Despite them I think I may follow what you mean. You remind me of myself in my younger days when I, too, could become hot-under-the-collar about matters which did not directly impact me. I changed.

On the latter ones, there isn't any human knowledge that isn't limited - whether that be an "earthly religions/belief system" or anything else..... Thankfully I don't have a belief system as I don't have beliefs and despite its limitations, my chosen religion has sufficient of value for me to use it as a bench-mark by which to assess what others say and do.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Just to add a little something...........
    I think as we grow older,we adopt a more tolerant attitude towards the subjects that used to perplex us through our younger years.
    I have,I know I have!
    I stand back and smile gently at the younger generation,and wish I had their vivacity and energy to join them in their fight for justice.
    Joanie x
    equuslife
    equuslife

Female
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2011-02-02

Post  equuslife Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Joanie wrote:Just to add a little something...........
    I think as we grow older,we adopt a more tolerant attitude towards the subjects that used to perplex us through our younger years.
    I have,I know I have!
    I stand back and smile gently at the younger generation,and wish I had their vivacity and energy to join them in their fight for justice.
    Joanie x
    I sit down in the chair and am thankful that part of my life is over! Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 331509
    That is why Spiritualism appeals to me. It is so much more "benign".
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:21 pm

equuslife wrote:
    Joanie wrote:Just to add a little something...........
    I have,I know I have!
    Joanie x
    I sit down in the chair and am thankful that part of my life is over! Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 331509
    That is why Spiritualism appeals to me. It is so much more "benign".

Benign is a nice adjective and nicely describes it.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 pm

If you notice Mac, I keep out of the 'rough stuff' !
    Just type the nice bits in,keeping the peace.
    says Joanie,all 4ft 10 ins of her.
    Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 809779
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Hello all
    I seem to have lost a post from two nights ago on this thread.
    To summarise what I said then--organised religeon of whatever flavour is eventually spoilt by man! All religeons have some basis of truth! Spiritualism seems to answer one or two vital questions(I have had at least!).
    Christianity has almost certainly failed! It relys absolutely on belief and faith--it gives no proof!
    I do not include Jesus in the above statement--you can all argue over the question of 'is he the son of God'. To me he was a very special person--he was the ultimate 'healer'.
    I now work with spirit--that labels me spiritualist in many eyes--but I am not sure that is wise or accurate! There are many money makers and false prophets out there under the banner of spiritualist! £40 to give a reading??????????
    I could go on and on--but will stop for now at least! We do not die when our physical existence ends on this earth plane-that has been 'proven' to my satisfaction! What happens after we are not meant to know until we get there.
    PPLL n L dear people
    Peter
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:38 pm

PPrncpl7 wrote:Hello all
    I seem to have lost a post from two nights ago on this thread.
    To summarise what I said then--organised religeon of whatever flavour is eventually spoilt by man! All religeons have some basis of truth! Spiritualism seems to answer one or two vital questions(I have had at least!).
    Christianity has almost certainly failed! It relys absolutely on belief and faith--it gives no proof!
    I do not include Jesus in the above statement--you can all argue over the question of 'is he the son of God'. To me he was a very special person--he was the ultimate 'healer'.
    I now work with spirit--that labels me spiritualist in many eyes--but I am not sure that is wise or accurate! There are many money makers and false prophets out there under the banner of spiritualist! £40 to give a reading??????????
    I could go on and on--but will stop for now at least! We do not die when our physical existence ends on this earth plane-that has been 'proven' to my satisfaction! What happens after we are not meant to know until we get there.
    PPLL n L dear people
    Peter
    Well said,Peter.
    There are many books out there which do tell us what to expect and I believe them.
    But I do believe we go to the place that suits us,we meet up with similiar spirit such as soul groups.
    My own belief of course.
    Joanie x
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 348985 mac, how can you have a religion with no beliefs? no offense, just a flat out question.
    peter, i love your post, except i would add there's a lot more than life beyond this one, and it would seem, that there is this belief in a "spirit wolrd" - like the freezer pair to the refrigerator and this place/ plane and not looking for more beyond that. most religions (buddhism is a bit iffy) are based on belief/ faith in the afterlife, as well as an awareness of ghosts/ spirits, so that is no great disparity. just they avoid them lol
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:31 pm

"mac, how can you have a religion with no beliefs? no offense, just a flat out question." No offence taken. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 21581

Take the commonplace mainstream religion expectations that what can't be adequately explained falls into the realms of needing belief eg We must believe we survive death but the big book says we aren't allowed to know it by conversing with spirits, we're expected to believe there's an afterlife but with no proper explanation of how that works (I don't do the Heaven and angels stuff), there's big G but it's a guy, well at least references are always to He and Him....

My religion doesn't go down any of those paths, I don't need to believe in the so-called afterlife - or forelife either - because I have had sufficient explanation how both work, I've had sufficient evidence that they exist, that we survive physical death, and that big G isn't a fella or a woman. I don't believe in a father or mother God because I understand that the godhead can't be personified in any way....

So I don't need to believe stuff. What I don't understand gets put on hold until I do understand. I don't substiute 'belief' that something is, or is not, a particular way just because I've yet to understand it.That's what I'm meaning when I say my religion doesn't need beliefs.That's where Modern Spiritualism (plus support information) takes me.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:50 pm

hi mac,
    i will reiterate here, i have no religion, but was brought up with the book, which has some good things in it, but i accept is a book. we were told to stay away from seances and i've told my kids the same thing. the reason is i've met epople whove let someone i ie a little 5 yo girl who was murdered , but once they let her i, she was more than thy bargained for. you gotta know what you is messin' with. how to get that knowledge i don't know lol but that song "don't mess with mr in between" is playing right now.
    yes, for myself i don't believe in after/ forelife because i've experienced them as well, i understand what you mean there. i think the "him" thing is a way of relating, and in nature there is feminine and masculine, and it can adopt form, hence the discretion which has now become ambiguous.
    however your religion does have beliefs(otherwise it can not hold members/ tenets), and as you've told me before you've accepted things related via a "silver birch" (whom i have yet to read), but i too file things under maybes and probaly's that i can not as yet verify.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:27 am

sparkly wrote:hi mac,
    i will reiterate here, i have no religion, but was brought up with the book, which has some good things in it, but i accept is a book. we were told to stay away from seances and i've told my kids the same thing. the reason is i've met epople whove let someone i ie a little 5 yo girl who was murdered , but once they let her i, she was more than thy bargained for. you gotta know what you is messin' with. how to get that knowledge i don't know lol but that song "don't mess with mr in between" is playing right now.
    yes, for myself i don't believe in after/ forelife because i've experienced them as well, i understand what you mean there. i think the "him" thing is a way of relating, and in nature there is feminine and masculine, and it can adopt form, hence the discretion which has now become ambiguous.
    however your religion does have beliefs(otherwise it can not hold members/ tenets), and as you've told me before you've accepted things related via a "silver birch" (whom i have yet to read), but i too file things under maybes and probaly's that i can not as yet verify.

"i think the "him" thing is a way of relating, and in nature there is
    feminine and masculine, and it can adopt form, hence the discretion
    which has now become ambiguous."
    I understand why this comes about but find that those who subscribe to this convention then seem unable to lift their minds above thinking in the way they were conditioned as children....

Just try speaking of the godhead without using 'he' or 'she' and you'll see what I mean. Going on from that situation it seems to me that anyone's overall consciousness is hobbled by persisting in thinking in physical, earthly terms.... I don't do that in terms of what others term god etc.

"however your religion does have beliefs(otherwise it
    can not hold members/ tenets), and as you've told me before you've
    accepted things related via a "silver birch"
    OK I'll accept the dictionary definition of a tenet but will respond that for almost every situation evidence is also available - it's not simply a hypothetical or belief-based system.

One fundamental weakness may be that of reincarnation and how, or if, it happens - that I'll accept as the only significant weakness I've personally found but in myself I need no belief in even that.... And the religion in itself does not require any belief of its adherents be it in that, or any other, principle. There are many fine explanations of how and why reincarnation applies. But we digress - I'm not selling MS, simply expressing the fundamentals of my own persuasion...

Silver Birch by the way does not feed directly into Modern Spiritualism yet his teachings are seen as having huge impact and importance to the movement. He wasn't a leader or prophet for example. What I learned from his teachings I learned by the sheer simplicity and persuasiveness of his explanations. He was wonderfully eloquent yet explained everything in amazingly simple language - a language he had to learn before he could use his medium effectively incidentally.

I digress and I'm not selling SB either! Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 621623 And we've gone WAY off-topic now. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 160943
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:40 am

yep i agree on the him thing. i actually think it is a sad pointer to the patriarchal, limited world we live in. i quite like godhead, but after daskalos, my favourite term is the absolute. allah is pretty good too.
    i like that you are at least open to the idea of weakness, i haven't really had too many problems with spiritualism myself, apart from this so called spirit world and satisfaction with that idea, which i believe is a fabrication (sorry but i just don't think you are gonna run the length and breadth of grassy plains with your aunt suzie, nor me). i have no problem with reincarnation, and i myself have had memories in the last 10 yrs (before that it was just sense).
    what i'm saying to you is there are other teachers, be they more or less persuasive and eloquent(though i agree with st augustine that a thing well/ poorly put does not speak to its veracity. there are convincing liars out there!) and i have a hunch you will come to see things very differently in the not so distant future. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 15910
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:30 pm

i haven't really had too many problems with spiritualism myself, apart from this so called spirit world and satisfaction with that idea, which i believe is a fabrication (sorry but i just don't think you are gonna run the length and breadth of grassy plains with your aunt suzie, nor me).
    The spirit world exists! I am not sure why you liken it to running about in grassy plains with obscure relatives?
    I have been there--or at least there as far as I am permitted to see! I also have studied the 'Science' and 'Mathematics' of reality!
    The ATOM was once thought to be the building block of our universe. 'String Theory' has replaced that idea. I am not so hot on the science--but the Maths I understand. If String Theory is correct then our existence is at least 11 dimensional. Now our Universe is 3 dimensional--just maybe the spirit world is the 4-dimensional part of existence!
    ELEVEN dimensions and it pans out perfectly mathematically! Maybe God is an 11 dimensional being. But I think that is too simplistic!
    Do not rule out the Spirit realm as part of our true reality. It may be more secure and safe and homely than this earth that we constantly abuse. This 3-dimesional earth plane is more vulnerable than we think--we are abusing it. The spirit realm may well become our 'sanctuary'!
    Peter
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Those who can not conceive of the so-called spirit realms (all dimensions are actually parts of the world of the spirit Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 451437 ) may find their own beliefs about the meaning of life.

My stance on the world of the spirit is that it is no less real to me than the physical one. I came from there and I will return in due course, perhaps repeating the cycle at some future point. This (quote) "so-called spirit world" is indeed a fabrication but one of the creator, the great spirit, in much the way that all things were fabricated. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 28115

Although I sometimes despair at what humankind is doing to our beautiful world I also understand that it was created for our experiences, experiences which move our spiritual progression forward. In doing that I understand it has special and unique importance.

What we do here we may well regret for many reasons but even if this world were damaged beyond repair, resulting in its purpose no longer being viable, the place from which we came will still be there providing an environment in which we can continue our spiritual evolvement.

Silver Birch taught that we should accept only that which appeals to our reason and that I have found those words fit my needs exactly. It is neither my wish nor my role to influence in any way the beliefs of anyone.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:59 am

Hi Sparkly, i'm confused, how can you have reincarnation without a spirit world?? I'm not knocking your beliefs Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 451437 because just as you don't believe in the spirit world, I don't believe in reincarnation, (we're all different) but whether either of them exist or not I can't see how you could reincarnate if it's not done through the spirit world.

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Tomblues wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Viking wrote:Dull, Joannie? It would be a far better world if we could all be kind. We don't need dogmas for that. They are limiting and divisive.A world of kindness with no Christianity or any other religion would be bliss. The Roman Catholic Church is the wealthiest organisation on earth. How, I wonder, do they equate that with the teachings of The Nazerene? It's all gone horribly wrong somewhere.

"A world of kindness with no Christianity or any other religion would be bliss" The world from which we came, the one to which we'll return as we all travel back eventually to the source of our creation....

Wow this is going no where. Christianity is not related to Catholicism at all. True Christianity is not even related to the simple word Christianity in a way. It is a relationship with Jesus Christ in your life and it is a relationship that can ONLY exist if you truly believe that he is the son of God himself. It was Gods plan to put himself into this world as a human being only once. Being part atoms/cells/flesh etc of physical existence and part spiritual energy different than ours. Then to turn himself as a "savior" because of love with a very perfect plan. He is spirit, he is God, and he is Christ. To allow himself to be ignored by you, abusedby you, insultedby you, nailedby you and crossed from Bethlehem’s birth, Jerusalem and now America, UK, etc Now we can draw his blood, not just from the cross but forever until he finally returns to pick us up becasue he gave it to us though UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. But this blood was shed to allow EVERONE that believes in this to be set FREE from any sin that could possibly exist. Free, simple, done, no searching quantum physics, no death card moves, not chasing wee-gee or monopoly junior. This was documented 2000 years ago and is now around the world and we have one every 20 feet, every store, every church. This is true Christianity and when you become born again (as an adult) to proclaim that you understand and believe it, you become 100% free. I am Born again and I am free, but when I sin it’s still a real sin, but if I ask for his blood in his name by that belief IT IS REMOVED INSTANTLY! A simple plan with a simple answer. Did you think Gates, Buddha or Obama could help? (well maybe Steve with the iPhone,hehe)

Look without this we are Sh**, we are crap. We have no (real) love for each other. Your illusion makes you think you do. I am dying of cancer, come visit me. Take a plane to comfort me oh digital buddies. Who would? I don’t even know you…….er a…. I live in Russi…….I have no money, I cant…… No No No. Sorry but Only Christ will come to visit me in 10 seconds. Not Michael, not Shiva, not Buddha (who are all dead) only the Living Christ surrounded by his messengers. You cannot talk to God; you can only talk to God through Christ. Why?? He will not listen, it’s his son he gave to us as the simple plan, and he will still love you but thinks you are buffoons to ignore Christ. He laid his life down for you, to just believe it! We are human SCUM. This is why this is the ONLY PERFECT PLAN because God so loves the world that he gave us his only created son, that who ever believes in him will live forever. Just THAT. Its DONE. The evil guy looses. (sorry my writing, not Johns) Jesus Christ is Christ-mas that you love and Christ-me’s that I love. I call this iChrist. The inquisition is a pointless group of idiots, it is not Christ, and this is not my personal relationship for the son of God. That’s old distracted history. Most of you are just new age, tarot spinning, angel card deck users that have no dice, in a general spiritual forum like SI taking everything from witchcraft cult orbs to Shiva or anything else you can create in your mind to end up with nothing but a lump in your soul. Empty. Go plant some trees and piss on it, its just as good. (sorry but I am not a perfect Christian, I should have just said pee, hehe!!)

Violet, for Gods sake, put up a REAL Christian MAIN TOPIC next to your “The Spiritual Retreat” section marked Jesus - The Son Of God

for the few that want it. Just limit the tarot section away. We wont go there.
    In this case to each his own but with this topic required me to dance with your devils.

Stop reading bull sh**. Sorry but there is a war in heaven, and we are the players and most of you useless pawns. Wake up as Angel Tony says. The word says it all. Shaking your 8 level chakras are only going to jiggle your flabby bellies. Shaking the cross is eternal and it also feels darn good.

Here is something to kick you in the teeth. The warning 666 is of man that can be discovered in this physical world. Its not Obama or microchips Its…Carbon, the essential element of the creation of physical life, flesh..you..me..your sister..and is 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. Go google it. You tell me why the electrons are split as 4 parts around 2 parts. Ill get back you as of why. Why am I angry here, this is a spiritual website and is almost the ONLY topic about Jesus that I could fine at all (ONE). WHAT!! But you say Spiritual Inspritations... but with out the son. The spiritual guy himself, the...?? Sorry I guess its my turn to say BYE now. This isn’t spiritual; it’s a fake false illusion. So long I am glad I did not make any qweezzy friends here. You’re all buffoons.

And mac please don’t twist my words or attempt complex confusing speech to deter what most others think as maybe possible either? When I read your posts all I can see is a politician with a very big mouth and you are quite correct, you are a lazy ass.
    Wow, I read this before and today again and he was quite mad. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 88636 At first I thought scum was a bit much, but if you think of it. It is quite true. We are all guilty of almost every sin in the book. ALL OF US. In Gods mind we are scum in a spiritual sense. That is why God loves us so much to give us Christ to remove all the remaining (sc**) sins from our souls. It was the perfect plan.

Guys!! When you see a girl in a tight dress walk bye, don’t you ALL think about something???? Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 558648 Yes I do!! Ladies, when you give those simple white lies to each other or to fellows isn’t that a simple “white” sin??? Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 160943 Yea, maybe scum was too profound but he is quite correct in a general way. We need to read my signature at the bottom quite a few times to reveal the only way we can find peace with God.

Violet, please make a nice Christian MAIN topic on your MAIN list here for those of us that know Christ and the many separate issues that need to be talked about. At least for fellow Christians, new and old. Thank you for this as well if you can. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 15910

Last edited by AngelTony on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Tony if you would like a Christianity section I'll add one in

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Oh thank you V,
    above Spiritual Development or there abouts would be so cool.
    Bless you.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:47 am

Let me analyse this for youz guys. The Christians here probably won't understand (not their fault) or even read it (that would be their fault) but the Christian Spiritualists might. If not, then they can ask their spirit contacts what I'm on about, something the Christians can't. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 451437

My responses are the default colour, the originals in red italics.

"Guys!! When you see a girl in a tight dress walk bye, don’t you ALL think about something???? Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 558648 Yes I do!! Course you do - you were designed that way. Ask yourselves what would have been the likely outcome if hormones didn't give us the urge to think about 'what comes naturally' (keeping it polite) Would we (and the animals) do what's needed to procreate? Yes? You think so? Why? Sexual urges were designed the way they were because it was necessary to ensure that procreation was reliable. Much the same in the animal kingdom.... "Ladies, when you give those simple white lies to each other or to fellows isn’t that a simple “white” sin??? Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 160943 A sin, eh? I could readily think of many far more heinous. "Yea, maybe scum was too profound but he is quite correct in a general way." "Profound"? Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 8224 Hardly profound, just absurdly over-the-top. No he wasn't right in either a general or a specific way - it was a rant and not a structured response to the subject of the forum. "We need to read my signature at the bottom quite a few times to reveal the only way we can find peace with God." I'll re-phrase that. What's really meant is "I need.......etc.". If anyone feels they have the way to do it then go ahead. Just don't make it a "we" situation because you find it right for you....

Yes, Violet, it would be very appropriate for you to open a new forum for the folks who hold such beliefs to speak to one another using the rich language that comes so naturally to them.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:13 pm

mac wrote:Let me analyse this for youz guys. The Christians here probably won't understand (not their fault) or even read it (that would be their fault) but the Christian Spiritualists might. If not, then they can ask their spirit contacts what I'm on about, something the Christians can't. Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 451437

My responses are the default colour, the originals in red italics.

"Guys!! When you see a girl in a tight dress walk bye, don’t you ALL think about something???? Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 558648 Yes I do!! Course you do - you were designed that way. Ask yourselves what would have been the likely outcome if hormones didn't give us the urge to think about 'what comes naturally' (keeping it polite) Would we (and the animals) do what's needed to procreate? Yes? You think so? Why? Sexual urges were designed the way they were because it was necessary to ensure that procreation was reliable. Much the same in the animal kingdom.... "Ladies, when you give those simple white lies to each other or to fellows isn’t that a simple “white” sin??? Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 160943 A sin, eh? I could readily think of many far more heinous. "Yea, maybe scum was too profound but he is quite correct in a general way." "Profound"? Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 8224 Hardly profound, just absurdly over-the-top. No he wasn't right in either a general or a specific way - it was a rant and not a structured response to the subject of the forum. "We need to read my signature at the bottom quite a few times to reveal the only way we can find peace with God." I'll re-phrase that. What's really meant is "I need.......etc.". If anyone feels they have the way to do it then go ahead. Just don't make it a "we" situation because you find it right for you....

Yes, Violet, it would be very appropriate for you to open a new forum for the folks who hold such beliefs to speak to one another using the rich language that comes so naturally to them.
    Wow, mac I guess Mr. Blues was very accurate with his response directed to you as well.

"his originals are in red from the bottom of his post number 70"

"And mac please don’t twist my words or attempt complex confusing speech to deter what most others think as maybe possible either? When I read your posts all I can see is a politician with a very big mouth and you are quite correct, you are a lazy ass."

My goodness mac you just said all that needed to be heard. May God have mercy on your soul, but always keep in mind I do love you as well and will pray for you daily.Christian Spiritualism - Page 3 15910
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:25 pm

"My goodness mac you just said all that needed to be heard." Bless you child for that - I aim always to say what needs to be said - without fear or favour...."May God have mercy on your soul, but always keep in mind I do love you as well and will pray for you daily." Amen to that brother and for you too..... Your love is my treasure but I already know that God has nothing to forgive me for.

It was through my agency that His words reached you... As Cowper says:

"God moves in a mysterious way
    His wonders to perform;
    He plants His footsteps in the sea
    And rides upon the storm.

Deep in unfathomable mines
    Of never failing skill
    He treasures up His bright designs
    And works His sovereign will.

Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take;
    The clouds ye so much dread
    Are big with mercy and shall break