Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
QuietCypher
millergrls
skylarker
Left Behind
Aura
gilly
Native spirit
Karin
smilies37
peaceandkarma
Ethereal
zerdini
PPrncpl7
sparkly
Lynn
AngelTony
equuslife
SpiritVoices
Viking
Tomblues
Katiecat
mac
skye
innerlight
Violet
29 posters

Christian Spiritualism

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Christian Spiritualism - Page 4 Empty Christian Spiritualism

Post  Violet Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I went to a Christian Spiritualist church once, I felt very uncomfortable, it didn't feel right somehow and far too 'religious' if that makes sense. Anyone else been to one and what were your feelings?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Christian Spiritualism - Page 4 Empty Re: Christian Spiritualism

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:28 am

And so true,Mac!
    We often wonder why certain objects and people are denied to us,but God always has an alternative to replace with what we would like,often better than those we desire.
    Amen!
    Christian Spiritualism - Page 4 621623
    Joanie
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:09 am

hello all,
    my apologies if i fail to address anyone's questions;
    vi, i don't believe in a spirit world as depicted in anthony borgia's book (i think that is fake) or the like. i believe ppl have spirit contact, like the film "contact", with what makes them comfortable, before they die. i'm not saying there aren't spiritual planes, but not a spirit world as a single entity. in my father's house are many mansions, means to me many realities, like mac used the word fabrication. i sometimes wonder if we are all not a figment of the absolute's imagination, much like "the never ending story". my best hunch is that the buddhists and dr paul brunton are probably correct in saying most will not be able to cope with the process, and wake in a new body.
    my dearest peter, i can not of course have had your experience of which you speak, but can this not be neurons firing, or astral travel? if there is a spirit world, what i'm suggesting is that it's not some fantasy island. and that there aint jes' one!
    to the thing about a lass in a skirt (i wasn't asked); i'm kinda naiive, in that it took me a long time to realise sexy meant you wanted to have sex with someone, when i'm attracted i don't go there, i'm just happy drinking someone in for themselves.... however, i'm sure many men see things in many different ways. not all leer and make one feel sick, or like prey. there is nothing wrong in feeling what you are designed to do, as mac says, the wrong comes when you desire to do this in order to overrun disrespect or obliterate the object of your desire's wishes and feelings. natural appreciation is not harmful.
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Post  zerdini Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:25 am

Sparkly, have you any evidence to back up your beliefs regarding Anthony Borgis's books?
    There is plenty of evidence that the communicator was who he said he was and my own personal experiences confirm it to tbe true.
    The Spirit World is not a single entity. It has an infinite number of levels, planes, spheres, call it what you will.
    Monsignor Benson, as you will remember if you have read the Borgia books, describes visits to different levels. Nowhere does he state that the spirit world is a single entity.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 am

hi zerdini,
    what sort of evidence did this spirit furnish?
    yes i read many of the chapters- had to skim the part 2 i admit- but it was all samey. i don't know how to say any better but it was not very credible, on impressive.
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:28 pm

sparkly wrote:hi zerdini,
    what sort of evidence did this spirit furnish?
    yes i read many of the chapters- had to skim the part 2 i admit- but it was all samey. i don't know how to say any better but it was not very credible, on impressive.
    Hi sparkly
    So you didn't read the book nor have you any evidence to back up your belief.
    There's nothing more to be said.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:31 am

vi, i don't believe in a spirit world as depicted in anthony borgia's book

Hi Sparkly i'm sure I haven't read that book so I can't comment on that Christian Spiritualism - Page 4 28115 I haven't seen the film 'contact' either. I do however believe there are several 'planes' or spheres' (this one being the lowest and densest) when I refer to the spirit world or the other side, I don't mean as one single area where everyone goes, (because of the different planes) it's just quicker and easier to refer to it as that Christian Spiritualism - Page 4 21581

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:34 am

I'm only going by the dream I have mentioned in a previous post.
    But if that was the spirit world,hey ho,here I come!
    Christian Spiritualism - Page 4 114597
    Joanie x
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:04 pm

zerdini wrote:Sparkly, have you any evidence to back up your beliefs regarding Anthony Borgis's books?
    There is plenty of evidence that the communicator was who he said he was and my own personal experiences confirm it to tbe true.
    The Spirit World is not a single entity. It has an infinite number of levels, planes, spheres, call it what you will.
    Monsignor Benson, as you will remember if you have read the Borgia books, describes visits to different levels. Nowhere does he state that the spirit world is a single entity.

I have not read that book, I will try to pick it up soon. With a name like "Anthony", it must be good!! hehe!

I am a Christian, but unlike a few others with similar beliefs, I am a bit more open with various thoughts, although I will never let the fact that God came into this world as Christ, this will always resonate with me forever. But if you look at it the "The Spirit World" is after all the spirit in any realm. Multiple planes or 11 dimensions with reality, God is around us in every way.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Hello all
    STRING THEORY if you have not heard of it then google search and find out about it!
    If true 9Not just a theory) then our existence is at least 11 Dimensional. Sorry but i do understand the mathematics of this--If string theory is correct our existence must be at least 11 dimensional!!!
    It was a very big WOW for me when I first learned of it--and I must confess to finding it 'TRUE'
    GO google and learn people--our universe is a small 3-dimensional space in a vast 11 dimesional EXISTENSE
    Peter
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:49 pm

PPrncpl7 wrote:Hello all
    STRING THEORY if you have not heard of it then google search and find out about it!
    If true 9Not just a theory) then our existence is at least 11 Dimensional. Sorry but i do understand the mathematics of this--If string theory is correct our existence must be at least 11 dimensional!!!
    It was a very big WOW for me when I first learned of it--and I must confess to finding it 'TRUE'
    GO google and learn people--our universe is a small 3-dimensional space in a vast 11 dimesional EXISTENSE
    Peter
    Yes true Peter,
    I am an engineer, and (a scientist wanna be) but string theory is amazing as well Quantum physics. There was a movie a few years ago called "What the & do we know"
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399877/
    A very cool movie that talks about string theory and Q realted stuff for everyone, not just scientists. Marlee Matlin stars in it and does it justice.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:17 am

zerdini i read as much of that drivel as i could tolerate. for anyon who does wanna read it, type in anthony borgia's name,,,and hey presto download it free chapter by chapter.
    thanks violet, i know this is dense down here, but there are denser, and thanks for clearing that up about the planes, it may be easier, but it sounds....better not to call it world as distinct from this, imo. contct is a wonderful film, for anyone who is interested in spiritual.
    to the string theory. i don't like how these scientists are now happy with one theory, what if it aint right (and my instinct says it aint). i like the idea of 11 dimensions, being as 11 is one of my fave numbers.
    PPrncpl7

Male

Post  PPrncpl7 Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:23 pm

sparkly wrote:zerdini i read as much of that drivel as i could tolerate. for anyon who does wanna read it, type in anthony borgia's name,,,and hey presto download it free chapter by chapter.
    thanks violet, i know this is dense down here, but there are denser, and thanks for clearing that up about the planes, it may be easier, but it sounds....better not to call it world as distinct from this, imo. contct is a wonderful film, for anyone who is interested in spiritual.
    to the string theory. i don't like how these scientists are now happy with one theory, what if it aint right (and my instinct says it aint). i like the idea of 11 dimensions, being as 11 is one of my fave numbers.
    Hi Sparley
    Majbe you should try the 'Linking' thing!
    maybe it is the way ahead!
    Peter
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:30 pm

hi peter.
    i don't know how to link.
    i think people have tried to do it with me (years ago), but i didn't trust them. i guess it worries me who i could let in.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Hi Sparkly i'll look out for the film Christian Spiritualism - Page 4 821538

I find it hard to believe anywhere is denser than the earth plane.

sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:52 am

hi vi,
    imo, "contact" is a beautiful film. i'd love it if you made a thread about it after you see it. there's an interestingh film you can watch on youtube called "the grreen beautiful" about people from a peaceful planet that come here. totally different than "contact".
    my friend who is a yogi told me about the hells and one of them was dense like black ink. i haven't seen it for myself, but why not? i do not think this is the worst place in the universe. far far from the best, though i know that much.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Hi Sparkly I wil;l do when i've seen it, let you know what I think Christian Spiritualism - Page 4 821538
    told me about the hells and one of them was dense like black ink

This is where our beliefs differ as I don't believe in any hell, it's all good for discussion though Christian Spiritualism - Page 4 821538

zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:37 pm

sparkly wrote:zerdini i read as much of that drivel as i could tolerate. for anyon who does wanna read it, type in anthony borgia's name,,,and hey presto download it free chapter by chapter.
    You may think it drivel but it has been confirmed by many spirit communicators as an accurate representation of what most people will experience on passing over.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 pm

I'm intrigued by the strong feelings this seems to evoke, one for, one against i'll have to go and read it soon see what I think Christian Spiritualism - Page 4 15910

Viking
    Viking

Female
    Number of posts : 234

Post  Viking Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:16 pm

I saw a programme about The String Theory. It is only a theory and has not been proved. In fact I think it has been discredited by scientists now. Quantum Mechanics with its waves and particles is a better bet as a tool to proving that spirit realms exist although mainstream science holds that it has nothing to do with spirit. No surprise there then.
    PPrncpl7

Male

Post  PPrncpl7 Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Hello Viking
    Cannot prove or disprove string theory! But can tell you the mathematics of it holds up!
    If string theory is correct then we live in a reality that is at least 11 dimensional!
    For me there is a RING of truth in this! I know it is not absolute truth--but hey--I WILL GO WITH IT!
    Peter
    Viking
    Viking

Female

Post  Viking Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi, Peter. I'm pinning my hopes on it or something like it too. Scientists in general will not link it to spirit unless they're forced to. The ones I've debated with are generally scared of living forever. Christian Spiritualism - Page 4 809779
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:02 am

zerdini, i wish i did believe it!
    ooh i like quantum mechanics/ physics...yep i think string theory is a bit basic right now, last doc i saw seemed to dig it though.
    i don't speak for or against the hells. there's a lot of interpretations and connotations with language. what would you call a place that vibrated more negatively than this one? here ya go vi,
    http://anthony3741.tripod.com/
    Viking
    Viking

Female

Post  Viking Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:48 am

What is a negative vibration, sparkly? That's a new one on me. Christian Spiritualism - Page 4 267675
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:35 am

sparkly wrote:zerdini, i wish i did believe it!
    ooh i like quantum mechanics/ physics...yep i think string theory is a bit basic right now, last doc i saw seemed to dig it though.
    i don't speak for or against the hells. there's a lot of interpretations and connotations with language. what would you call a place that vibrated more negatively than this one? here ya go vi,
    [url=http://anthony3741.tripod.com/
    http://anthony3741.tripod.com/[/quote[/url]]
    Thanks for posting the link that someone has copied without reference to the copyright. Where on earth did those awful pictures come from? - they weren't in the original book or any of the subsequent books.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:08 pm

not sure what you mean zerdinin, so i will leave that to you...
    viking, i know it sounds odd...we all do have vibration though. all living things do, and a place with beings more negative than this one..is more negative (in vibration lol)...it's kind of like a radio wave, you will be attracted to a frequency that is most resembling your own attunement. there isn't anyhting to prevent you from travelling to levels of higher frequency or vibration, but you may feel uncomfortable ie like driving on a 250 km per hr highwy when you are used to 110km
    here, i just found this from one of my favourite theosophists H.P.B; Helene Petrovna Blavatsky - 2003 - Body, Mind & Spirit - 96 pages

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:25 am